Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
I suppose those condemning Burfict already have access to views I don't have. I haven't seen the contact with the ref yet.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who was Burfict talking to in the stands? Ah well, it's nice he's making a big stink about it.  Good, the NFL is rigged against us, also the Steelers are old and suck, and Marvin is a GM.

Some dumb hoe that wouldn't dare step on the field with that dude. Definitely drunk woman.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thank God....only a few minutes before the Phoenix races starts...

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I know let's run it on first for minus 4
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:07 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: They didn’t even show what Burfict did...

You should be able to picture it by now.
Reply/Quote
Ok all I saw the was the play where Burfict went flying into.

But he made contact with official. Still havent seen the replay of that tho. Why wont they show that? Pretty big to not show.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Crash.And.Burn.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I know let's run it on first for minus 4

Where's Jeremy Hill when we need him, he was good for minus 2
Reply/Quote
WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW THE "CONTACT WITH OFFICIAL?"
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:04 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And Tez probably gets suspended the rest of the year for that.

Hopefully. Because Marv doesn't have the balls to sit him due to the stupid ass shit he does. Acting all innocent after running into someone 5 yards out of bounds. 

You have to be a mental midget to not know you are being watched every single play, and still try and pull the bullshit he does. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I hope they lose by 30
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:08 PM)Mr. Cinister Wrote: I honestly wish he was. I am so tired of holding my breath every defensive play hoping he doesn't do something stupid to get suspended for a year and get paid doing it.

You don't get paid while on suspension. Right?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Some dumb hoe that wouldn't dare step on the field with that dude. Definitely drunk woman.

Why is he talking to a fan?  Maybe he should knock her ass out like Mixon would. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose those condemning Burfict already have access to views I don't have. I haven't seen the contact with the ref yet.

Me either....and to all you nuts....that was Brandie...Burfict's girlfriend.  The section was full of Bengals fans....lulz.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Marv is a joke no discipline. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why is he talking to a fan?  Maybe he should knock her ass out like Mixon would. 

I shouldn't laugh, but I did.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Some dumb hoe that wouldn't dare step on the field with that dude. Definitely drunk woman.

I actually think that woman was his wife, if you seen the video SI did on him last week.
Reply/Quote
I don't even care these announcers are biased.

Reply/Quote
He wasn't ejected for the contact per se. It was due to the two personal foul of particular types. In other words, the BS late hit put him behind the 8 ball.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:10 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I actually think that woman was his wife, if you seen the video SI did on him last week.

Lol, it did look like he was explaining to her that he just brushed that first penalty.
Reply/Quote