Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
(11-12-2017, 04:11 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I did see Burfict doing the Johnny Manziel money sign leaving the field though.

no comment...

May be in reference to the tens of thousands of dollars he just lost him self today.

I'm hanging on to th Burfict bandwagon by my fingernails at this point
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dalton has heat on ball now, why? where was this fool at all year?

Have you not seen the hot pile of trash...I mean his offensive line...!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:09 PM)Tomkat Wrote: WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW THE "CONTACT WITH OFFICIAL?"

There wasn't any  Ninja #conspiracy
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why his wife wear Titans colors? Comon now Burfict....lol

Must have been a different instance.  The woman I saw him talking to def wasn't wearing titans gear.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Lafell sucks.  More incompletions to Ross, please.

Cool it. Lafell has made a few plays, that's great. It doesn't mean we've been wrong about him, all this time. 
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dalton has heat on ball now, why? where was this fool at all year?

He had a clean pocket on that throw. One of his only clean pockets of the season
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:14 PM)Sweetness Wrote: He had a clean pocket on that throw. One of his only clean pockets of the season

Very true, how sad lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And PFT is already painting their own picture:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/11/12/vontaze-burfict-ejected-for-contact-with-official/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why his wife wear Titans colors? Comon now Burfict....lol

Maybe because Titan colors are the same color as Denim. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
oh Lordy
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Wtf? Lol
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Holy Shit!
Reply/Quote
Good lord Andy.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Brilliant
Reply/Quote
lmao.. what a joke
Reply/Quote
WTF?

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Lafell sucks.  More incompletions to Ross, please.

You're obviously watching a different game than everyone else. One WR has a TD and the vast majority of the teams receiving yards.
The other hasn't contributed jack squat to the team that drafted him, since turning pro.
Reply/Quote
What the actual ****
thats pathetic
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:14 PM)Brimey Wrote: May be in reference to the tens of thousands of dollars he just lost him self today.

I'm hanging on to th Burfict bandwagon by my fingernails at this point

Ive been off the Burifct bandwagon for a long while now. 

And now Dalton fumbles the snap. sigh
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
This team deserves to be in clown college
Reply/Quote