Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
(11-12-2017, 04:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: At least he didn’t say “jagwire” like a little girl.

I'm partial to "Jag-you-arrs" myself 
Reply/Quote
It feels like every time Pacman gets a chance to a return a punt and gains a few yards. He jumps up and acts like he was sooooooo close to breaking it! Ah geez, gosh darn!!!! Every time...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
'Bout time for a Ross reverse.
Reply/Quote
lol gio looking bad there. comon no 3 and out please
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:51 PM)Synric Wrote: The reareason you went for 2 points is because of that Titans field goal. If they would have gotten two there the game would be 3 points. Even if they had failed it would be a one touchdown game. (with a field goal that could win ultimately.)

People are ridiculous! You don’t go for two in the first half! In the 4th qtr sure, not in the 2nd. If we score a TD now we’re up 3. If we missed a 2pt play then got a TD we’d be forced to go for 2 again or be up by only 2....let the game play out, no reason to chase points in the 2nd qtr
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:57 PM)Mr. Cinister Wrote: Is our defense playing better WITHOUT Burfict?
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe his ejection just fired them up.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Andy only looked at one guy

He had time that play as well
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:54 PM)treee Wrote: Lmao that official was waiting for Tez to move his arm out of the way. Weird. Like he had the flag thrown before he even moved his arm. Isn't the timing on that odd?

Now the question is does the NFL play this unbiased and realize it’s a senile old ref who shouldn’t be out there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That was on Andy Dalton. Horrible throw. Everyone satisfied? I called out Dalton for something.
Reply/Quote
Burfict will get called on that every single time. He's on a short leash, and needs to be a model citizen. He's brought all of it on himself, it's not a vast NFL conspiracy. I'm over it.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:55 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: First off, how old is that guy? Second, That ref is far too sensitive to be an official. That or he has a bias against the bengals

Never make intentional contact with ref, period. Yet Burfict did, regardless of how harmless it looked. 

Ejection was correct, because he crossed that line even if by a little.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:53 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: The ref touched Tez first.

And Han shot first.  But, people don't seem to care.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
1/6........fantastic
Reply/Quote
So done with Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Both rules have to be addressed in the offseason.

I am OK with the intent of both rules, but there needs to be a change to the implication.

As for contact with an official, there should be NO foul if the official contacted you first unless it is an Offensive action. It should require a replay review for that determination.

As for the second PF ejection, it should require a replay review of BOTH penalties at the time the second is called to verify they are true fouls and not ticky tack horseshit.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Where is Johnathan Ross?

Andy does not look off any receiver, he doesn't pump fake, he is sub par.

What happened when your line doesn’t block. You’re given a hot read. Make it and go with it. Last third down play he didn’t have one, he was strip sacked...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:28 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Why would you touch him? Why wouldn’t Marvin tell them to just leave the player be

If they slide and give themselves up, play is over and they're allowed to call TO.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:58 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: People are ridiculous! You don’t go for two in the first half! In the 4th qtr sure, not in the 2nd. If we score a TD now we’re up 3. If we missed a 2pt play then got a TD we’d be forced to go for 2 again or be up by only 2....let the game play out, no reason to chase points in the 2nd qtr

We have a division rival who goes for two all the time...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 04:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I was thinking the same thing. Maybe his ejection just fired them up.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

This. And he is playing in the middle, he plays far better outside

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And Han shot first.  But, people don't seem to care.

Greedo was a little ***** and deserved it.
Reply/Quote