Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(11-19-2017, 07:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...and there’s the offensive line we all know and loathe.

Boling getting rag dolled 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:16 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Because we are SO good at Second Half adjustments. Ninja

We make adjustments all the time like we stop trying.. That's an adjustment.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Denver should never throw again
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Boling getting rag dolled 

Vikings replaced all 5 OL this offseason
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:19 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Wasn't his career ended by concussions?  Wouldn't surprise me.

(11-19-2017, 07:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I believe it was.

The last one coming courtesy of Robert Geathers against us...
Reply/Quote
What happened to our rush defense? This is the fourth(?) straight game where we've gotten gashed on the ground.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If the Bengals can get up by 60 by halftime...i don't think Marv will be able to blow that one. 
DID you just fine out that Marvin is the Bengals head coach? Where have you been for the past 15 seasons? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Another Dunlap sighting
Reply/Quote
Dunlop
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Broncos are making us look good.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: What happened to our rush defense? This is the fourth(?) straight game where we've gotten gashed on the ground.

It's not really been good all year. They are like the 28th or so rush defense, and it is going to be worse after today.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kudos to the guy who gets that laid down so quickly

Dude is NEVER seen while doing his job. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Well, we're on our own 8. Let's at least get a couple of first downs?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:22 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Vikings replaced all 5 OL this offseason

...and our best olineman is one they got rid of. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Broncos are making us look good.

I don't know about good, but they look competitive.  Kind of like when Maryland plays Rutgers instead of Ohio St.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I believe it was.

I actually think Trent Green's career was basically ended against the Bengals IIRC.

Can't remember which player hit him though. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
3 & out coming up... just because.. yeah..
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:23 PM)Utts Wrote: Dunlop

FYI: That's this...

[Image: dunlop-landing.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I actually think Trent Green's career was basically ended against the Bengals IIRC.

I thought it was Pollack who hit him. Don't remember though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The last one coming courtesy of Robert Geathers against us...

(11-19-2017, 07:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I actually think Trent Green's career was basically ended against the Bengals IIRC.

Looks like JFK got it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote