Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(11-19-2017, 08:01 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: No need for adjustments when youre winning right?  

By the way, I just came to the game.  How have they looked?
Both teams looked similar to this...

[Image: Train-Wreck.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Half time adjustment will be calling the travel agent to take a different flight home..  They should have to hitch hike home..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right, but it's not the offense's fault that they gave up that looooong drive. They have to stop those 3rd downs and get off the field.

The more they get off the field, the more they come right back on because the offense is AWFUL.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd reverse that

Lack of run game #1, (hand in hand with worst O-line in the NFL)  so-so defense that's normally crappy on 3rd down #2

Fair enough. You're probably right.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 07:59 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys are way better than the Broncos. Your better than your record.

We played our best game in the Geen Bay game. We have gotten worse every game since.
Reply/Quote
Less than 100 yds and TOP of 10 mins. Unbelievable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Mile High looking like PBS. Empty.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Less than 100 yds and TOP of 10 mins. Unbelievable.

Dre Kirkpatrick is out gaining the offense
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
RB hit in the backfield every time
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Great, a three and out to open the half. And out the defense goes again.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Less than 100 yds and TOP of 10 mins. Unbelievable.

Not much different than the last few games.  Defense on field way too much while offense struggles to sustain any drives

And another 3 and out
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:04 PM)matmaven Wrote: The more they get off the field, the more they come right back on because the offense is AWFUL.

Well wake me when the defense can get off the field, first. They've been allowing long drives in the first quarter for the last 4 weeks now.

The "blame the offense for the defense being tired" narrative loses a lot of shine when that happens.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Butt tackle. At least no butt fumble.
Reply/Quote

It's quite believable..  Generally speaking reality is usually believable..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: RB hit in the backfield every time

By his own man, no less...
Reply/Quote
Did Al Davis’s homeless cousin take over the Raiders?
Reply/Quote
Great start to the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
And as usual third and long which radically shrinks the play selection...
Reply/Quote
Defense can't keep up much longer.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
4th three and out
Reply/Quote