Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Really feels like we're behind, despite being up 3.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:30 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: FIVE first downs. Rock On

That’s a decent drive’s worth.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:32 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Today is going to be the Bengals first win in Denver since 1975.

Highly doubt it, defense is in thin air, on the field way too much and missing 2 MLB’s, 2 CB’s, and 2 DT’s. Offense cant pick up a first down to save their lives. Denver should just run it right down our throats the rest of the game
Reply/Quote
Lets see if we cant get another 3 and out here. It's all a part of Marv's master plan.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:30 PM)GodFather Wrote: I'll tell you what everything you described is....a Marvin Lewis extension.

Maybe Mikey will pull another 'give a 2nd chance' and replace Marv with Mr J Football as head coach!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
we haven't been good on offense all year...second half of all games has been worse..
Reply/Quote
I really hope we win so I can say good teams win ugly games like these.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Well we have displayed no ability to either run or pass block all season and are playing a top defense so struggles were expected; but this is just awful. Zero run game and it it mushrooms out from there.
Reply/Quote
Wonder if we're negative in rushing yet ?
Reply/Quote
Kroft in a cast?

We are doomed at TE
Reply/Quote
It’s not one guy in the backfield. It’s 3 or more

Reply/Quote
Lapham is openly criticizing Lazor's scheme now..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
1st down sighting
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wonder if we're negative in rushing yet ?

23 yards on 13 carries.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Another 1st down
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 1st down sighting

Which game are you watching?

Oh... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Kroft in a cast?

We are doomed at TE

And then he drops an easy one
Reply/Quote
Bengals need to score please right now.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 23 yards on 13 carries.

Did somebody break a 20 yarder when I wasn't looking?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Kroft in a cast?

We are doomed at TE

Well that's a shocking statement and one I would have never considered in the past.. Nervous

Reply/Quote