Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(11-19-2017, 09:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol. Btw, Dalton is now 8/10 with 3 TDs on 3rd down today.

Vance must have learned how to make halftime adjustments from Marvin!  Hilarious

The teacher beats the student.

Maybe that was the plan all along. Get Marvins former assistants coaching around the league so we can win!
Reply/Quote
That one threaded the needle
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:01 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Broncos must be pretty bad. No jokin either.

They are 3-6 just like us for a reason
Reply/Quote
Come on D! Give them nothing and take from them everything!
Reply/Quote
Come on D
Reply/Quote
We could use a sack about now
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Need to sack Shitweiler.
Reply/Quote
That Glasnow guy plays hard.
Reply/Quote
Where is WJ3?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Those calling for Andy to get benched are silly; however, they are not a silly as the Andy Army on here we he does something well.
I don't know. There's some extreme overreaction on both sides. But I feel the start McCarron ones are a little worse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
3 and 10 conversion. Stop the soft shit
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And....3rd and 10 given up this time.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Where is WJ3?

Inactive Toe injury last week
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Those calling for Andy to get benched are silly; however, they are not a silly as the Andy Army on here we he does something well.
"Andy's Army" wouldn't be saying anything if the Dalton haters weren't so stupid with their hate for Dalton whom they hate, Dalton that is. They hate Dalton. Dalton haters hate Dalton is what I'm saying.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Man osweiler sucks
Reply/Quote

Hurt toe
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Hurt toe

Reply/Quote
Guenther is pathetic.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "Andy's Army" wouldn't be saying anything if the Dalton haters weren't so stupid with their hate for Dalton whom they hate, Dalton that is. They hate Dalton. Dalton haters hate Dalton is what I'm saying.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Are you drunkenly doing speech to text?  It reads like it!
Reply/Quote
Guenther is a ***** idiot. Nobody covers their best receiver on 3rd and long?
Reply/Quote