Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
(11-26-2017, 04:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Green in the corner

How on three shots inside the 10 you don't look his way once....wtf
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Did the 1 win in the last 26 games not give that away lol

I heard em say on the radio the other day I forget exactly but Cleveland is like  4 and 46 or something over their last 50 !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fat Randy may get game ball?

Reply/Quote
go for it on 4th down. ffs its the Brooooooooooooooooowns
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Stupid throw

You definitely didn’t pay attention to the play or replay....

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Oh well..16-3 is a worthwhile endeavor.. Not as good as 20-3, but I'll take it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
So now we have a running game and no passing game besides screens?
Reply/Quote
Who ran the wrong route? Mixon or Kroft?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: good to see Burkhead having a couple of tds today for the Pats.

Had a pair last week as well, if I'm not mistaken.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:06 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Why are we suddenly running stupid plays?

Because Marv coached team. Score looks great but there's no real smooth feel to the offensive play calling. Too much wtf?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Who ran the wrong route? Mixon or Kroft?

I don’t think Mixon was supposed to cross.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:10 PM)matmaven Wrote: So now we have a running game and no passing game besides screens?

shhh... you're giving away our game strategy for today. (including halftime adjustments LMAO )
Reply/Quote
Ok. Well, we almost want Cleveland to score here. Otherwise, Marvin will go prevent and we will lose momentum coming out of the half. Oh hell, wtf dies it matter? He does it with a 3pt lead. Ugh!

Reply/Quote
Need TDs in second half can’t live off fgs all the time
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Fat Randy may get game ball?

And a box of HoHo's
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh well..16-3 is a worthwhile endeavor.. Not as good as 20-3, but I'll take it..

Yes, but just like almost every game, let them hang around, hand around, hang around. Never just put their foot on another teams throat and keep it there.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:10 PM)matmaven Wrote: So now we have a running game and no passing game besides screens?

well, its better than the no running and no passing game they have had all season so far lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because Marv coached team. Score looks great but there's no real smooth feel to the offensive play calling. Too much wtf?

Lest we forget Lazor let it slip earlier in the season that Marvin does decide which players are out there on offense not him. That would rob any OC of the ability to instill a personality in an offense. 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 04:10 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: You definitely didn’t pay attention to the play or replay....

He shouldn’t have thrown it. Period. Don’t care if it was a broken play. Keep defending his mediocre play though.

Reply/Quote

They are playing the pass on almost every down.

We had not shown an ability to run the ball all season, so why would they honor the run?

The best passing play of the day came courtesy of PA, so keep pounding it and hitting off of the run fake.
Reply/Quote