Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Vikings***
Minnesota's defense is crazy good.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 03:32 PM)treee Wrote: I don't. They should know better from what has happened so far this year.

I cant blame someone for loving their team and wanting to support them in person, even when it's clearly obvious they suck.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
You know that clip of John Ross catching passes while wearing sweatpants has every top tier HC candidate kicking Mike Brown's door down with enthusiasm. Look out 2018!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 03:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I cant blame someone for loving their team and wanting to support them in person, even when it's clearly obvious they suck.

It's only the 12th meeting between them, so its a good opp. for bengals fans to see the team, can't blame them. I would go see them if they came to AZ even if they were this bad.
Reply/Quote
LOL. How do you not just QB sneak right there?
Reply/Quote
Sad thing is I think he got there on the second effort of 3rd down
Reply/Quote
This offense is so great. Nowhere to go.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I rarely wish for people to die. Dan Fouts. Those sentences are not related.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 03:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Minnesota's defense is crazy good.

Bengals offense is crazy bad.
Reply/Quote
Marvin being stupidly aggressive, ha. Man, maybe he will cave in to all the message board demands today!
Reply/Quote
Apparently Andy isn't allowed to throw the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
Epic fail.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis hasn’t had control of this team since the Steelers game — the playoff game in 2015.
Reply/Quote
that was hilarious
Reply/Quote
interesting to see the vikings are not playing down to the bengals level
Reply/Quote
Why is AJ even dressed? Apparently we're not going to throw to him, might as well give him rest of the season off. Hes taking if off anyway.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 03:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I rarely wish for people to die. Dan Fouts. Those sentences are not related.

I'm listening to Dave & Lap, so I haven't heard him.  Has he bitched yet about the Freezer Bowl?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Has Gio up the middle ever worked on 3 or 4 and short? BTW, why didnt Marvin challenge that spot?
Reply/Quote
For the first time in over a decade i don’t think i can watch this game i might not make it till second half it’s kind of funny how bad they are idc about no starters and blah blah blah this is trash i don’t wanna hear excuses. They should let AJM play at least it’s be something worth watching
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I really despise Dan Fouts. My least favorite announcer out there today. I may not be long for this game.
Reply/Quote