Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Vikings***
I like harassing Ogbuehi on facebook. No matter how much I make fun of him he cant figure out how to block me!!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't celebrate until I see who replaces him.

I can. Won't know if the next HC is better or worse than Marv, regardless of who it is, until Marv is gone. So, I'm at least celebrating step one.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Paul Guenther can pack his bags too.  This is a Bresnahan-esque defense.

You know our team is bad when our D plays better than our Offense. Even with Guenther as DC.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:05 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I like harassing Ogbuehi on facebook.   No matter how much I make fun of him he cant figure out how to block me!!

Are his posts public?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't celebrate until I see who replaces him.

Would encourage you to set your expectations low ... very low.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Paul Guenther can pack his bags too.  This is a Bresnahan-esque defense.

Pack his bags for the bigger house he's going to buy when he becomes the HC.  Well, that assumes Mike Brown would give him a raise to go from DC to HC, though.  So, I bet we see AJM eventually.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damned..I missed the excitement whilst grocery shopping. You mean we're not blowing out the Vikings?  Shocked

Love the commercial right after the TD.. "We're celebrating ALL season for our 50th really shitty season!" Too bad they left out the last part there..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Gonna be 31-0 at the half.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Fej is playing linebacker now.

Last man standing...
Reply/Quote
Keenum showing Dalton how you make a throw
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
24-0
Reply/Quote
Sunday's embarassment

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Minnesota will score 50+ points with their third string.
Reply/Quote
Can we lose 60-0, possible for sure. I'd like 70-0 to give me a reason to quit on this team.

Did the team know Marvin was leaving in the last egg of a performance game? Or did they know before the season began? Master Demotivator, Marvin Lewis.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Keenum showing Dalton how you make a throw

Andy has just as many TD passes to Vikings as Keenum does.
Reply/Quote
This 50th year has been exciting.
Reply/Quote
This is going well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Wonder if we can just forfeit ?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Keenum showing Dalton how you make a throw

Yup.

Step 1.  Stand behind a competent offensive line.
Step 2.  Scan the field
Step 3.  Locate the open receiver
Step 4.  Step into the throw directed to the open receiver.

Too bad we can't give him step 1.
Reply/Quote
Guenther's probably telling his guys to fake injuries so he can go to Mike Brown with an excuse as to why the defense is such hot garbage. LOL
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote