Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Vikings***
Man, Kroft jumping around doing the schoolyard "IM OPEN" dance and then dropping the pass. MAN, that's solid gold.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lmao
Kroft catches the one for -5 and drops a first down throw!! Classic!!
Reply/Quote
I don't think Dalton is a talented enough QB to overcome this organization's weaknesses.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
A drop followed by a time out..........yup
Reply/Quote
24 - 0 so they finally dropped the Bengals game on TV in AZ to the saints vs jets game.. lol "switching to a more competitive game.."
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have now been outscored 70-7 in the last 7 quarters.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Lol at the sideline reporter saying Marvin said they need to commit to the run in the second half. Down 24 points & you wanna commit to the run. Shake my damn head ...
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals have now been outscored 70-7 in the last 7 quarters.  Mellow

Mervin going out with a bang.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: 24 - 0   so they finally dropped the Bengals game on TV in AZ to the saints vs jets game.. lol  "switching to a more competitive game.."

Wow, a team that was predicted to go 0-16 and is now on its backup QB is providing more competition than we are.  That's a punch in the nut.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Lol at the sideline reporter saying Marvin said they need to commit to the run in the second half. Down 24 points & you wanna commit to the run. Shake my damn head ...

We can't get any new linemen midgame, so I don't know of any other way to slow up the pass rush.
Reply/Quote
Huber at least gets to play..Heck, he might punt for more yards than the entire team for the entire season in one game..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I say blow it up.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Lol at the sideline reporter saying Marvin said they need to commit to the run in the second half. Down 24 points & you wanna commit to the run. Shake my damn head ...

Marvin is clearly trolling the message board with that answer.  If I were him I'd say "I'm gonna do all the things the dumbass fans inssit I should do!  AJM is the QB until he throws and incompletion and then I'm putting in Driskell and John Ross is gonna run as fast as he can down the field over and over again!  Then I'm gonna run run run run run run run the ball!  RUN THE BALL!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!"
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: Huber at least gets to play..Heck, he might punt for more yards than the entire team for the entire season in one game..

Mike Brown is an optimist, he will probably pat himself in the back for finally getting his money's worth with his punter.
Reply/Quote

We just need to make football plays!!
Reply/Quote
Gas gas gas. Run on your own gas
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals have now been outscored 70-7 in the last 7 quarters.  Mellow

This has to be some kind of omen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgE5xWnEv80

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQizKuDN9A8yfk_ixBNexT...VcJnWcCkIg]
Reply/Quote
Nice to see a 3rd string RB run all over our defense.
Reply/Quote
Fedjelem is the best I have ever seen at tackling right just past the first down marker.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 04:53 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Gas gas gas.  Run on your own gas

Merv looks like he has gas.  That count for anything?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote