Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals***
Hill!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Brian Hill looks like a keeper.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Nice run after catch by the other Hill
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice.

Reply/Quote
This is why you play young guys in a losing season.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Gio!
Reply/Quote
Somebody's making a case for a camp invite next year.
Reply/Quote
ha! 3 quarters and no TD yet.. just realized that...
Reply/Quote
Boyd!
Reply/Quote
Brian Hill looks really good
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
TD CJ!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Nice play call
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 04:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No. He. Is. Not. 

He's just not overcoming it. At times, Dalton has been the only reason this offense has been putting up 20+.

Eh, like I said earlier,  pretty much every member of this offense has take turns stinking up the joint...including Andy.

I just disagree with those that think that Andy is the main problem or everything will be better if we had another QB.

There are all kinds of issues that need to be addressed with this offense in the offseason.
Reply/Quote
I love Gio, you can’t tell me this dude doesn’t have heart
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Trash did real good there.

Reply/Quote
TD!!! winning!! OMG!!!
Reply/Quote
ALERT!ALERT!ALERT! Bengals have a 3rd quarter lead!!!
Reply/Quote
That was a great TD catch by AJ GREEN Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 04:57 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Eh, like I said earlier,  pretty much every member of this offense has take turns stink up the joint...including Andy.

I just disagree with those that think that Andy is the main problem or that everything will be OK if we had another QB.

There are all kinds of issues that need to be addressed with this offense in the offseason.

I'm not disagreeing with that assessment. But he's also been a huge reason why we had a semi-decent run of scoring for Lazor's first 10 games. 

I don't think Dalton has contributed MUCH to the disaster (he's definitely had his moments, esp over the last 3 weeks)...he just isn't an elite top 5 guy that can overcome it.
Reply/Quote
Is Burfict hurt, again - or didn't he play?
Reply/Quote