Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-17-2018, 05:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: More power to you. Just don't complain when Trump insults somebody.  ThumbsUp

Yeah...it's exactly the same when I hold Trump accountable for his actions and words and we he calls anyone who disagrees with him a loser or some other made up, 3rd grade nickname.

Exactly the same.

Yep.

(07-17-2018, 05:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No matter what, a con-person was getting elected POTUS. Just turned out to be a con-man instead of a con-woman.

Sure thing. Whatever helps you ignore what Trump is. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-17-2018, 04:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will keep this in mind if Melania ever runs for POTUS.

Why would you care? A women stands by her man. People expecting Hillary to hug and cuddle these women who knew Bill was married and still messed around with him is a little naïve. I don't expect no wife to do that. The difference between me and Trump supporters is I don't expect it out of Melania either. They slammed Hillary for it before she even ran for POTUS. But are fine with Melania. It's politics and why folks hate politics.

Shame on the "religious" right for not understanding til death do us part. But then again are we surprised they turn a blind eye to the bible when it doesn't benefit them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(07-17-2018, 05:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah...it's exactly the same when I hold Trump accountable for his actions and words and we he calls anyone who disagrees with him a loser or some other made up, 3rd grade nickname.

Exactly the same.

Yep.

Sure thing.  Whatever helps you ignore what Trump is.  ThumbsUp

So calling him "barely a boy" is somehow different than the insults he utters?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-17-2018, 05:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So calling him "barely a boy" is somehow different than the insults he utters?

He's no man.  He's not.  Maybe "barely a boy" crosses some snowflake's idea of an insult.  He acts like a child.  Barely out of toddler stage.  "Barely a boy".

When he acts like a man (and he's 70 so he's not going to change) I'll call him a man.

You can take your selective moral outrage to some other post and poster.   Rock On
(07-17-2018, 05:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's no man.  He's not.  Maybe "barely a boy" crosses some snowflake's idea of an insult.  He acts like a child.  Barely out of toddler stage.  "Barely a boy".

When he acts like a man (and he's 70 so he's not going to change) I'll call him a man.

You can take your selective moral outrage to some other post and poster.   Rock On

Not outraged at all. Just know hypocrisy when I see it. 

(07-17-2018, 04:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hearing bits and pieces of Trump's apology tour press conference today....

What a beta.

Well, at least he came out of the Putin summit with one ball.
(07-17-2018, 05:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: Why would you care? A women stands by her man. People expecting Hillary to hug and cuddle these women who knew Bill was married and still messed around with him is a little naïve. I don't expect no wife to do that. The difference between me and Trump supporters is I don't expect it out of Melania either. They slammed Hillary for it before she even ran for POTUS. But are fine with Melania. It's politics and why folks hate politics.

Shame on the "religious" right for not understanding til death do us part. But then again are we surprised they turn a blind eye to the bible when it doesn't benefit them.

What about the woman he raped?  
(07-17-2018, 01:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Went to high school with a SS Agent who dd the Clinton's and W.  A guy I work with is still friend's with him.  The Bush's were very nice, Bill was awesome, and Hillary was the worst person he has ever met.  But you really don't need to be that close.  anyone who has paid attention for the last 30 years knows it.  And unlikable is unlikable. There are public figures you are drawn to and public figures you aren't. Her public persona is horrible.

While there have been posts since this one, I want to back this up. I've had the pleasure of meeting a Secret Service uniformed, an agent, and a member of the flight team for Marine One that all have similar impressions. The flight team member had some hilarious stories and some that were very eye opening.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Bengalholic Wrote:I rarely post in here, and don't really don't care much either party anymore, but what Trump did in Helsinki was inexcusable. To have the POTUS defend and kiss the ass of a vile dictator who is continuously trying to attack and undermine our democracy...was just stunning and infuriating.

I don't care who you voted for, or which party you stand with...the cowardice and weakness that Trump displayed while standing along side Putin was just downright embarrassing and extremely disappointing. And even worse, this comes on the heels of him shitting on the G7, EU and NATO.

I just don't know how any citizen that considers themselves even slightly patriotic can be OK with what transpired in Helsinki.

I agree the whole trip was an unmitigated disaster; unfortunately, it gets lost in the white noise of considering everything he does disaster and as I have said numerous times: Folks grow tired of the Boy who cried wolf.

For instance I viewed the NK summit as a huge success and the Russian summit as a huge failure. However, to those that really don't keep up with this stuff it just seems more of the same. I've said for a while many on here are their own worst enemy.

(07-17-2018, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree the whole trip was an unmitigated disaster; unfortunately, it gets lost in the white noise of considering everything he does  disaster and as I have said numerous times: Folks grow tired of the Boy who cried wolf.

This isn't "the boy who cried wolf" so much as it is "the boy who cried that the guy who bragged about having no political experience might make a lousy president."  Yes, people get way too caught up in the "my side vs your side" aspect of politics, but I throw that all out the window when your candidate's main selling point is that he is mostly detestable and completely unqualified.

In my defense, as soon as the left-wing elects Tom Cruise I'll be crying wolf like a madman all the same.
(07-17-2018, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree the whole trip was an unmitigated disaster; unfortunately, it gets lost in the white noise of considering everything he does  disaster and as I have said numerous times: Folks grow tired of the Boy who cried wolf.

For instance I viewed the NK summit as a huge success and the Russian summit as a huge failure. However, to those that really don't keep up with this stuff it just seems more of the same. I've said for a while many on here are their own worst enemy.

I'm not one of those people who says everything he does is evil or will be a disaster. Hell, he is the American President, so I want see him trying to bring our country together, working on policies that benefit the most possible people and showing strength and dignity on the world stage.

Unfortunately, that's not what I've seen from him. He seems to get off on being divisive, acting immature and siding with dictators. As someone who can't stand the Clinton's, I wasn't crazy about the idea of another on in the White House. I was willing to give Trump a chance, even though I knew he was a long time friend and ally of the Clinton's in the past.

In my opinion, the past year and half has just proven that Trump is every bit as crooked, vile and self-serving as the Clinton clan. Hell, he's even managed to take it a few steps further by his actions with Putin / Russia.

I disagree with those that saw NK as a success. They gave nothing - and are still following their usual playbook - while getting a meeting and photo-op with the POTUS. I also think he's doing a lot of harm when it comes to relationships with our allies. 

Like I said, I'm pretty disgusted and disappointed with both parties anymore, but Trump has set some new lows in terms of swampish conduct.
(07-17-2018, 09:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Like I said, I'm pretty disgusted and disappointed with both parties anymore, but Trump has set some new lows in terms of swamp conduct.

Completely agree. Trump is just the latest and most egregious in a line of asshattery that has been going on for decades. He is definitely a result, a symptom, of this political environment and not the cause. What I fear is that people aren't learning the lesson and he won't be rock bottom.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-17-2018, 09:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Completely agree. Trump is just the latest and most egregious in a line of asshattery that has been going on for decades. He is definitely a result, a symptom, of this political environment and not the cause. What I fear is that people aren't learning the lesson and he won't be rock bottom.

That's my worry as well brother. 
(07-17-2018, 09:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Completely agree. Trump is just the latest and most egregious in a line of asshattery that has been going on for decades. He is definitely a result, a symptom, of this political environment and not the cause. What I fear is that people aren't learning the lesson and he won't be rock bottom.

Hmm, I'll play the optimist for a rare moment here and say that Trump should be rock bottom.  I say this not because I have faith in the American people, but because the concepts of Donald Trump being president had been specifically presented as a joke/nightmare for decades prior to his actual election.  Come on, the Simpsons AND Back to the Future Part II both did it!

And maybe I'm the odd man out here, but even as far back as junior high I remember us joking that Donald Trump or Hulk Hogan would be bs-ing their way into the White House eventually. Hell, we had a skit when I was in college (imagine that) where a politician who made actual sense was being booed down because he was debating against a wildly popular Hulk Hogan who kept saying nonsense like "I'm gonna put campaign finance reform in an airplane spin!" to overwhelming applause. "I'm gonna give deficit spending a big boot!"
(07-17-2018, 05:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not outraged at all. Just know hypocrisy when I see it. 

Lot's of mirrors in the bfine household I guess?

Cool
(07-17-2018, 10:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Lot's of mirrors in the bfine household I guess?

Cool

[Image: ob_295fc8_tommy-353h7.gif]
Trump got played like a fool by NK and Kim. By now that's undisputable. He caved and gave Kim what he so desired and for nothing. Some one page document that means nothing as NK continues their Nuclear program.

Folks consider that a success? The bar set by Trump supporters is too low for an American President.

It's almost as if Kim and Putin is elevating the American President on the world stage. That is disgraceful.

(07-17-2018, 07:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What about the woman he raped?  

I mean if you want to act like Trump hasn't been accused of sexual assault and rape then so be it.

My point remains. Melanie stayed with him and supported him. If you attack Hillary for staying with Bill then you must do the same to Melania, or we just can't trust your views.

He hand wrote "There was no collusion" on his notes.

Mellow

And he spelled it wrong?

Why was this written down at all?  That kind of mistake could have been cleared up via tweet immediately after he started catching flack for what he said.

Are his supporters really dumb enough to believe it?

Because NOW Trump's saying he believes the intelligence agencies....the same ones his fans say are on a witch hunt and can't be trusted because he told them that.
#Russia's state TV host:
"It is very bizarre, you can't bash your own country like that - especially when you're the President."
Female host: "When Trump says our relations are bad because of American foolishness and stupidity, he really smells like an agent of the Kremlin."