Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc
(08-04-2018, 02:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was not harping nor am I a negative fan. However, I am a fan that could care less if a rookie or a vet, don't fumble the snap. I don't recall anyone suggesting it was a long term issue or saying he would be a bust if he fumbles a few snaps in 2018. I said if he fumbles a snap and we lose as a result, I will not be a happy fan.

Please show me where I singled you out for anything, and I will be happy to apologize. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2018, 02:39 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

This is a problem, folks.

Maybe Price needs a year on the sidelines to learn like rookie quarterbacks (or Ross Hilarious ).    Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2018, 02:39 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: AJ's pal (LaFell)was released and that was the worst decision already for this season, it will come back and haunt us I think. LaFell has playoff and super bowl experience (very much needed for a playoff winless team). Also, when you are AJ's buddY on the field, you have each other's vibes and produce instinctively... just like Chad and TJ.   I have serious doubt when the pads come on, the pressure of the game and on top of that, the hits, that it will bring our rookies to reality, they are not gonna be as productive as they seem now.  TBD.

PS. His salary was MB's problem. Tongue

Usually agree with you Bengalitis but not this time.

Lafell was a good solid vet but these young guys needed snaps to open up the passing game and it is showing.

Namely Ross, Boyd and Tate.

Good luck to Lafell. Good man.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2018, 02:46 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Maybe Price needs a year on the sidelines to learn like rookie quarterbacks (or Ross Hilarious ).    Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Remember, everyone, Price played four seasons at OSU, but only one of those was at center.  He is still learning, but has the time to get it together.  I would be more concerned if he was getting pushed back like on roller skates (Guicec, Cook, Bodine, basically anyone not named Braham). 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I’m coming back down to Earth with all these Ross drops and Price botched snaps...

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2018, 03:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Under pressure is a whole different ball game.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2018, 02:43 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Please show me where I singled you out for anything, and I will be happy to apologize. 

I don't need an apology nor did I say you singled out anyone....until now

I stand by my concerns, Price has to clean it up, ball can't be fumbled on QB exchange. I am also concerned with the Ross drops today and this week. We are not a great team, we won't be able to overcome major mistakes or our #2 receiver dropping catchable passes. We will kill any shot t the playoffs if these 2 guys don't fix their issues. Being young or a rookie is not a good an excuse, winners don't need excuses. I want us to win.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote