Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOTUS orders thrice-divorced KY county clerk to issue marriage license
(09-10-2015, 11:29 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Why would you get married in front of your community, family, and friends?

Shouldn't you be keeping that shit to yourselves? Or does that only apply if you're gay?

I have no problem with gays getting married. If they can find a church or an officiant willing to do it then fine.

I don't think there should be any gov marriage for anyone.
(09-10-2015, 11:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I had to have a government marriage my wife was not born here... So she would have had to leave and come back repeatedly.

We would have been just fine getting married in our church in front of friends, family, and our community.

Why didn't you just get a contract and have her apply for citizenship?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-10-2015, 11:23 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I had to have a government marriage my wife was not born here... So she would have had to leave and come back repeatedly.

We would have been just fine getting married in our church in front of friends, family, and our community.

That's a choice, you weren't forced.

That's a benefit, thus not worthless.
(09-09-2015, 06:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Anyone know denomination she is? I'm just curious as not too long ago a group of Baptist churches pulled out of an event in my area because the Methodists were letting women in leadership positions. Which, citing their religious belief, they couldn't participate in.
Apostolic Christian

Anyone know what Political Party she belongs to? I'm just curious as not too long ago a group of Democrats tried to get out of working in my area because the Republicans were doing all the work. Which, citing their right to subsidies, they couldn't participate in.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-10-2015, 11:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have no problem with gays getting married.   If they can find a church or an officiant willing to do it then fine.    

I don't think there should be any gov marriage for anyone.

Previously you stated they should keep their sexuality to themselves.  If they get married in front of friends, family, in a church, etc. they aren't keeping their sexuality to themselves, Mr. Hypocrite.
(09-10-2015, 11:57 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Apostolic Christian

Anyone know what Political Party she is affiliated with? I'm just curious as not too long ago a group of Democrats tried to get out of working in my area because the Republicans were doing all the work. Which, citing their right to subsidies, they couldn't participate in.

I'm going to go with Republican because I can't think of too many Democrats/liberals that would welcome support from Huckabee AND I'm not too sure Huckabee would want to help a Democrat/liberal regardless of religious affiliation.

Plus: Republicans are more known for standing up for their convictions than Democrats. Ninja
(09-10-2015, 11:58 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Previously you stated they should keep their sexuality to themselves.  If they get married in front of friends, family, in a church, etc. they aren't keeping their sexuality to themselves, Mr. Hypocrite.

Sure they are

Taking their family, their friends, to see them marry is their business and the business of whoever attends.
(09-10-2015, 12:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm going to go with Republican because I can't think of too many Democrats/liberals that would welcome support from Huckabee AND I'm not too sure Huckabee would want to help a Democrat/liberal regardless of religious affiliation.

LOL...She's a Dem. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(09-10-2015, 12:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure they are  

Taking their family, their friends, to see them marry is their business and the business of whoever attends.

What about wearing wedding bands in public and posting about some of their life activities on a message board? Is that keeping it to themselves as well?
(09-10-2015, 11:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Why didn't you just get a contract and have her apply for citizenship?

I would if she would be afforded the same chances to get citizenship as others. Or we could have broken the law and had her here illegally. But we like to follow the rules as theyy are written. We have a standard that we keep in our family. So how will we teach that to our girls if we break the rules ourselves?
(09-10-2015, 12:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...She's a Dem. 

Makes sense. Democrats are known for being stupid. Mellow
(09-10-2015, 12:04 PM)djs7685 Wrote: What about wearing wedding bands in public and posting about some of their life activities on a message board? Is that keeping it to themselves as well?

Sure. I can't control what jewelry people wear. Nor should I or anyone else. And posting on aea sage board or Facebook is there for their friends and family to see and enjoy.

We post pics of our girls for family and friends to see who aren't here locally. There is no difference.

Everyone has choice whether to look at that stuff. Choice being the key.
(09-10-2015, 12:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure they are  

Bullshit.  If they aren't keeping it to themselves, they aren't keeping it to themselves.  Duh.
(09-10-2015, 12:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure.   I can't control what jewelry people wear.   Nor should I or anyone else.   And posting on aea sage board or Facebook is there for their friends and family to see and enjoy.  

We post pics of our girls for family and friends to see who aren't here locally.     There is no difference.    

I guess we see "keeping it to yourself" differently than one another.

When you said that gays should "keep it to themselves", what did you mean?

According to you in this thread, it's okay if they get married publicly, wear wedding bands, post pictures of their significant other on a public message forum, post pictures of their lives on Facebook, among other things.

So what are gays currently doing that you'd like them to change when you said to "keep it to themselves"????
(09-10-2015, 12:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would if she would be afforded the same chances to get citizenship as others.    Or we could have broken the law and had her here illegally.  But we like to follow the rules as theyy are written.   We have a standard that we keep in our family.   So how will we teach that to our girls if we break the rules ourselves?

My mother-in-law is a naturalized citizens so I don't know what you're insinuating with your first sentence.  Is there some sort of government plot against your wife gaining citizenship?

So basically, "your" marriage isn't based upon love, but rather convenience?  ThumbsUp
(09-10-2015, 12:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sure.   I can't control what jewelry people wear.   Nor should I or anyone else.   And posting on aea sage board or Facebook is there for their friends and family to see and enjoy.  

We post pics of our girls for family and friends to see who aren't here locally.     There is no difference.    

You specifically said homosexuals should stop coming out of the closet of social media.  And "your" upset I told you that "your" a liar?   LMAO

"Choice being the key." but you claimed the government forced you to get a marriage of convenience!  LMAO

You should be a Hollywood sitcom writer with funny shit like this.
(09-10-2015, 12:12 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I guess we see "keeping it to yourself" differently than one another.

When you said that gays should "keep it to themselves", what did you mean?

According to you in this thread, it's okay if they get married publicly, wear wedding bands, post pictures of their significant other on a public message forum, post pictures of their lives on Facebook, among other things.

So what are gays currently doing that you'd like them to change when you said to "keep it to themselves"????

Who said I want gays to change? Idc what they do with their lives. As long as it doesn't interfere with my right to live my life. None of the stuff you mentioned would bother me or my life one bit.

Please explain where you get the impression that I want them to change? Thanks
(09-10-2015, 12:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You specifically said homosexuals should stop coming out of the closet of social media.  And "your" upset I told you that "your" a liar?   LMAO

"Choice being the key." but you claimed the government forced you to get a marriage of convenience!  LMAO

You should be a Hollywood sitcom writer with funny shit like this.

I said I don't see the point in coming out of anything. They can do as they wish on social media, I may think it's pointless but I also have the ability to unfollow.
(09-10-2015, 12:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who said I want gays to change?   Idc what they do with their lives.   As long as it doesn't interfere with my right to live my life.    None of the stuff you mentioned would bother me or my life one bit.  

Please explain where you get the impression that I want them to change?  Thanks

Is this real ***** life right now???? You NEVER gave the impression that you wanted them to change?!?!?

(09-05-2015, 03:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Glad we could find common ground.  

If they are gonna come out anywhere, they can tell their close friends and family.   In private .  

Not making a specticle at school or on social media.  

The lack of keeping private things private annoys me.  Thus forcing your personal bs into my life.  

Growing up we had two gay dudes living at the corner.  Had no idea they were gay .   which is exactly how it should be ...  Everyone's personal life stays personal.
(09-10-2015, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Makes sense. Democrats are known for being stupid. Mellow

..and trying to get out of work.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]