Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers***
(09-23-2018, 02:38 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Whenever they throw to Ross it’s a pick , drop or incompletion.  

or fumble
Reply/Quote
Dude who said pass punt lol a 17 yard punt get out of here. And I’m not one to support Dalton hard core but I have to believe that’s equally on Ross
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 02:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: damn j. ross sux

Lol 100% on Dalton.

Reply/Quote
This defense needs to generate some takeaways to have a chance. It'll be tough for them to hang against that ground game all afternoon. The talent just isn't there in the linebacking corps.
Reply/Quote
Ross did zilch to prevent the INT.. Just watch it happen   Yet another 1st round miss.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
bad throw yes, but if that was AJ or Boyd, probably could've been broken up at least. Ross is just too short there to do anything (not his fault ftr)
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Is it just me or is getting Ross involved in a play pretty much a 75% chance of a turnover?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 02:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Interesting...I know people in real life who still manage to get gfs after DUI-killing their prior gfs.
Who are you hanging out with? Ninja

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why didn't they count the pass to AJ!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
1st why didn't Greens catch count, 2nd why throw that type of pass to a timid WR that hasent shown he's remotely close to be a sure handed option. Eifert, Boyd maybe???? WTF
Reply/Quote
Wasted time out, Ross is not a dalton type tall receiver as he’s prone to overthrow. Ross isn’t used right and just doesn’t fit. Bad draft imo. Nothing against Ross, more about how dalton passes.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 02:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ross has to turn DB in that situation.

Andy might get hesitant to look his way with plays like that.

The fact that Ross couldn't help on a ball that overthrown indicates it was a terrible throw by andy. Ross had theDB but he's not 6'5
Reply/Quote
That was at least equal Ross - good WRs win those "go up" battles. Ross needs to go on the bench till he shows he can play the WR position competently.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 02:39 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Idk, did they call the Green catch incomplete?

Yes and that’s why they took a timeout. Everyone thought Green caught it so they were late lining up and probably getting the correct call in for the “new” distance.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 02:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think it should have said 7

No, the ref called the pass incomplete. They obivously wanted Cincy to challenge that easy should have been completion and waste another challenge.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Of all receivers, he has to throw it to a rookie, Ross.
Reply/Quote
Ross hitched inside instead of outside like he was supposed too.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick is elite!! So I’m told
Reply/Quote
Its gonna be another long 3rd down day again im afraid
Reply/Quote
Second 3rd and long Dre has given up already
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote