Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers***
(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)Trademark Wrote: And that’s game. This proves this team is trash

It doesn’t prove anything. If they lose it’s a road loss to a good team.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ll say this for Andy Dalton. He never gives up.
Reply/Quote
Total BS, how does this DLine play this poor against a Oline playing 3 backups??? If we had 3 Olineman go down Dalton would be sacked 10 times a game, we can't even get a pressure. Pathetic. I live here and have to listen to these idiots talk about how great Cam is. Smh gonna be a long week.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I’d respect Cam more if he wasn’t a little ***** when things aren’t going well.

He can be a whiny baby
Reply/Quote
Boy, this is quality game tape for future opponents.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Scam is a marginal QB at best but when the defense gets zero pressure and gives up giant running lanes even a pice of crap like Newton can look good. Plus he is revolting as a human being.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: And of course Dalton is laughing on the sideline

Dude could be down 35-0 and still be happy  Whatever
Reply/Quote
Cam is so confident of the win.
Reply/Quote
Offense needs to wake up
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: And of course Dalton is laughing on the sideline

Do you think him cussing and throwing things would change anything? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I never liked how Dalton tries to force it to guys. Like that last INT would’ve been a hard catch especially with the foul
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)Trademark Wrote: And that’s game. This proves this team is trash

It proves nothing of the sort. It proves Carolina has good players too. And TODAY they’re outplaying our good players.

Reply/Quote
Just one of those games. If they have to lose, I'd rather it be to NFC teams than AFC teams.
Reply/Quote
I mean, it's not like we had 10 days to prepare for this offense.
Reply/Quote
I predicted the panthers winning 41 - 10 . It's on record. We did score more than I predicted though.
Reply/Quote
just too easy. Cam with 129 rating. Carolina has rushed for 161 yards
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 03:59 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ya think it might be a good idea if at least one Bengal attempted to tackle Newton? It might actually benefit our team in this game?

Why aren't you out fishing! Rant
Reply/Quote
Lloka would have tried to tackle newton there..
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It doesn’t prove anything. If they lose it’s a road loss to a good team.

It proves we can’t beat good teams
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 04:03 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Cam is so confident of the win.

For good reasons.  Not that we can't come back from 14 down, but no way our D holds Carolina scoreless the rest of the way.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote