Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
(10-07-2018, 04:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're gonna feel really stupid really soon

Nope, regardless of what happened next that was an absolutely terrible show of tackling and never should have been a first down. It's something we've seen all season from this d
Reply/Quote
How about that Terryl Austin?
Reply/Quote
Thank goodness this team doesn't quit like half the people on this thread. Not sure how this will end, but this team has zero quit. Zero.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You're gonna feel really stupid really soon
Yes the pick 6 was awesome. I fail to see how that makes what I said stupid.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm telling you, our D is there, they play like crap (stats wise) but always come up big when they have to. Reminiscent of 2005. Now time for the Offense to put this game away.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: Okay....first they give up 3rd and 16 then they FINALLY get a turnover, and for a TD no less. Maybe this defense is of the "hot or cold" variety?

Maybe you shouldn't freak out every time they give up a first down.  They've given up 3 net points so far.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:22 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Props to MJ for missing the sack, not giving up and getting back up. The effort just tied this game.
While MJs pass rush ability has been very inconsistent I dont think his effort ever has been

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, I was wrong, the game isn't over.
Reply/Quote
did he just say, Michael Jackson?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hee hee
Reply/Quote
D has actually played pretty well for the most part. Don't forget 7 of Dolphins points were on special teams.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I love Michael Johnson lol
Reply/Quote
STAY LOUD JUNGLE...DEFENSE
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:23 PM)matmaven Wrote: Maybe you shouldn't freak out every time they give up a first down.  They've given up 3 net points so far.

Stills got a TD
Reply/Quote
I can't believe the crapstastic Dolphins could allow this to happen.
Reply/Quote
Defense HAS to be able to get off the field on 3rd & 16, esp against a team you're better than.
Reply/Quote
Geeeez
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes the pick 6 was awesome. I fail to see how that makes what I said stupid.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Man, don't you feel stupid for not predicting how effective the classic suck-for-three-quarters-then-catch-a-pick-six-off-an-OL's-helmet defense would be?

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Need another turn over please.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: 10

Stills got a TD

Gave 10 got 7

Net 3
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]