Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
How can we keep defining new lows? And I can’t stop watching smh
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
While viewing the reactions of coach Lewis and coach Jackson on the sidelines, I've noticed a very problematic sense of dual befuddlement. It's as if they were not at all prepared for today's contest.
Reply/Quote
Lol. Marvin will get an extension before this game even ends.
Reply/Quote
Definitely a bad throw. Core sat down in the zone.

This entire team is just off.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The scary thought about a rebuild...is we have a small scouting Dept and still the same GM that hasn't won a game in 26+ years.

And the coaches do scouting...
Reply/Quote
Getting dominated by Cleveland is an embarrassment. Fire someone, please!
Reply/Quote
Come on Andy make that returnable you can do better next time. Don't worry the D wont let me down I can finally check out on the season. Until next season when the misery returns
Reply/Quote
I've seen all I need to see
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:57 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Blaming Dalton, I normally really have not done that. , but when your DEFENSE doesn't DO  ANYTHING TO stop the opposing team, you step up and make PLAYS
you take on the game on your shoulders, that's what Good QBs do. and that He isn't. 

He never has.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Horrible Dalton throw for an Interception.

Then the Browns just levelled a Bengal after the play. Smacking us around.

If you're a Browns fan, you have to love this.

Since most of my friends are browns fans, guess whos phone is blowing up with texts?
Reply/Quote
add insult to injury...
they score here, and i`m sure it`s some sort of record... game over in less than 20 minutes.... from the BROWNS!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:57 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Didn't age well

Neither has Dalton.
Reply/Quote
At this point if the Bengals don't score on every single possession they have the ball they're in jeopardy of losing the game.

People might be disappointed in the offense and calling for Andy Dalton's head, but the offense has O-line problems and have been decimated at tight end and have had injuries at WR and RB this year.

He's not playing bad and until this defense becomes competent at literally anything at this point we ain't winning another game this year.

Until then asking the offense to win the game, is asking them to be absolutely perfect and unfortunately we only practice against our defense we don't play against them.

Until then I expect the offense to start forcing things just in hopes of getting something going and it'll get ugly at times the rest of this year.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:55 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Just abolish the franchise.
There is no hope at all for these losers.

For the first time in my life.... I AGREE WITH THIS.
It would be easier to NOT HAVE A TEAM, AT ALL, then watch this garbage.
Reply/Quote
fiddlestick it, put Driskell in.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:57 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well at least Hue is getting a front row seat to witness why he was fired from the Browns.  Now he is watching his current team get demolished by an  interim head coach and rookie QB.

They are also without the coordinator that Hue didn't want to hire, that was also fired.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The thing is, if you put Dalton on a well coached team that drafts well...he's probably a Top 10 QB. Here, he's exposed.

The hell he is.  

The guy is not taking us anywhere.  The sooner we move on from him and marvin, the better.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmemecrunch.com%2Fmeme%2F...ge.png&f=1]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Just gotta play better...clap clap
Reply/Quote
It’s about time Burfict just goes ahead and kills somebody. It would make me feel better.
Reply/Quote