Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Geno looked good playing that zone...I wonder if he can play linebacker lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield is completely unchallenged by Marvin’s “defense.” He’s gashing it.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: OR we could keep doing what we are doing and act like anyone who isn't happy is just a big ol' crybaby.

But but but... Oh never mind.  There are no buts left..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:10 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Kinda looked like he lost 2 yards on 3rd down, couldn’t challenge that one Marv, buddy?

Geno dropping back in coverage...seriously???
Reply/Quote
Did Atkins actually make a tackle??
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:11 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Ummmm, for those of you criticizing the 4th down challenge... WATCH THE ELBOW.
HE WAS SHORT.

Not that it matters.

Oh please. He was not short.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Baker Mayfield is completely unchallenged by Marvin’s “defense.”  He’s gashing it.

But I thought Marvin was going to "Fix It"  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:04 PM)OandB Wrote: back to back loses to rookie QB`s???

Ahhhh rookie QB's Marvin's Kryptonite, along with Playoffs, Primetime, after a bye, at 4pm, vs +500 teams, vs good TE's, etc etc. this clown needs to be gone before the game ends. Who cares who's out there, at this point Brown has got to act like he at least has pulse. As I write this I see no pressure with Adkins in coverage.....wtf common this is a joke.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Marv can't blame Austin anymore. LOL

BS.  Last year Zampese was around for 2 games and it was (apparently) still his fault when Lazor's offense finished the year ranked dead last.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Baker Mayfield is completely unchallenged by Marvin’s “defense.”  He’s gashing it.

The ONLY QB we've actually made look bad was Jameis "the human turnover machine" Winston...
Reply/Quote
forget Marvin.. at what point do the players get fed up and start playing??????
Reply/Quote

If RETIREMENT wasn't a natural phase in life, it would definitely have been invented for Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Can you believe Marvin has a Super Bowl ring in his possession? What a world.
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10583001]

So long fellas. Good luck

Reply/Quote
Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahahahahahah
Reply/Quote
Just think of the moral victories we can celebrate after the game!  All these teachable moments ! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:12 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Oh please. He was not short.

Correct, but he did not gain enough to clear what he SHOULD have had to rush for had they gotten the spot right after third down.
Reply/Quote
This is a joke, the coach acts like its not a big deal and the players follow they have no pride.
Reply/Quote
That type of catch would only happen to the bengals
Reply/Quote
I hear they've changed the definition of Embarassing in the dictionary.

Embarassing : (V) - A 3-6-1 Football team with 25 straight road losses, Says they're gonna whoop your ass, and comes in and does it with ease.

This team is a gutless pile of garbage , along with the organization. This team has no Pride, no guts, or no fire.
Reply/Quote