Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
284 to 70 in yards
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lmao! That's possession? Unreal.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:15 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: How the hell would they call that a TD?

Does it even matter at this point?  I mean, honestly.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are still good to give up another touchdown before the half. Just watch.
Reply/Quote
Let's see what kind of halftime adjustments Marv can orchestrate.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:13 PM)OandB Wrote: forget Marvin.. at what point do the players get fed up and start playing??????

...you mean get fed up and STOP playing.

At this point, I wouldn't blame them if they just walked off the field.
Reply/Quote
The route is on. And it's a Franchise changer. No way Marvin survives this. After blowing the Austin hire, and Hue's return falling (infamously) flat.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
this defense can't stop a high school team
Reply/Quote
Can we just surrender?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals are still good to give up another touchdown before the half. Just watch.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Lol....I hoping for a beatdown. Rest of season as well. Maybe something will change then.

We'll probably dead cat bounce. Even if Marv is replaced, we're getting Hue. We've basically traded places with the Browns.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It's official . My Bengals fandom is on the line... HAHAHAHA! 

It's over .  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Just like the TD that matavius bryant caught with his knee.  That type of crap seems to happen to this team

So the league will call next week to apologize for giving the opponent 7 points when they shouldn't have.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol. I hope we lose 61-0.

Mike Brown deserves as much egg on his face as possible. Not that he cares enough to do anything about it.

I'll take the over.  

Mike Brown still thinks the fans should be grateful for that great string of playoff appearances.  He is incapable of feeling embarrassed.
Reply/Quote
I bet Marvin has a secret room in his house, only accessible by pulling a certain book in a certain bookcase, that is filled wall to wall with Steelers memorabilia. He has get-togethers in there with Cardinal Bob of the hometown Reds. They talk fondly of easy paychecks, fans they’ve fooled, and where they’ll likely move once they’re done victimizing each other’s fanbases.

ALL HAIL MELVIN LOOMIS! Steel City Sleeper Cell! ?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Bengals are still good to give up another touchdown before the half. Just watch.

Considering they give up points at the end of every half with such regularity, Id say its a certainty
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:14 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I hear they've changed the definition of Embarassing in the dictionary.

Embarassing : (V) - A 3-6-1 Football team with 25 straight road losses, Says they're gonna whoop your ass, and comes in and does it with ease.

This team is a gutless pile of garbage , along with the organization. This team has no Pride, no guts, or no fire.

Teams take on the personality of the HC. Marvin lacks charisma, imagination, enthusiasm and is paralyzed by the fear of failing.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Let's see what kind of halftime adjustments Marv can orchestrate.

It will blow your mind.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:16 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Does it even matter at this point?  I mean, honestly.

Yes it does!! 

There is no way that is a TD. That is ridiculous. Only against the Bengals does that score count. The ball was moving the whole time and then he flat out dropped it. Why are there two sets of rules in the NFL?
Reply/Quote
We've succeeded in making the Cleveland Browns the NO Saints
Reply/Quote