Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Bring in Driskel.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Maybe Andy Dalton can get some throwing advice from Baker Mayfield after the game.

You can’t teach swagger. Dalton should just retire and teach Sunday school.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Guess it wasn’t Austin’s fault after all
Atkins/Dunlap are garbage. What a waste of $ on those losers. All they do is get blocked and cash those checks. Great players find a way to beat double teams and make plays. These 2 just suck now. Getting rid of the good o lineman we had and then keeping these two instead was a huge mistake.
Then again it wouldn’t have mattered anyways with this train wreck of a franchise.
Reply/Quote
This team is driving...and by driving means they finally got a first down
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 03:58 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Bullshit....bullshit bullshit.  

Andy is absolute trash.  AJ Green has bailed him out year after year after year.

I wouldn't say trash but he is not good at all extending a play to find an open receiver. He either sets roots in the pocket or takes off like a bat out of hell from the pocket. Zero nuance in manipulating the pocket to any degree.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:19 PM)Shady Wrote: I hope Mike Brown is on the phone with our next HC

[Image: 8e9cabc50f8357212d0e019426f82629.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:19 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Just heard this is the most points Browns have scored in the first half since 1991!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Back to being the laughing stock of the NFL.....ahhh, memories
Reply/Quote
Did you all catch that graphic?

they just called us the BE GALS
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:21 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: This team is driving...and by driving means they finally got a first down

The only thing that the Bengals are driving is me to drink.
Reply/Quote
Block in the back by Price gets called
Reply/Quote
Of course its on the bengals
Reply/Quote
Price is struggling.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Jesus ***** Christ, Price.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:22 PM)JumboTron Wrote: [Image: 8e9cabc50f8357212d0e019426f82629.jpg]

Too bad the next HC is already on the sideline.....sadness
Reply/Quote
Blocks him in the back and still can't stop him from tackling Mixon LOL

Price is garbage
Reply/Quote
If they could just stop showing Marvin's face that would help.
Reply/Quote
The run defense seems to be playing well. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:22 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: The only thing that the Bengals are driving is me to drink.

Hahahah   good point
Reply/Quote
How can this team look so incredibly over-matched by the Cleveland Browns?

They look as though they were not at all prepared to play this week, in any facet of the game. Even worse, they are allowing Mayfield and the Browns offense to look like the second coming of Brady and the Patriots.

I don't mean to sound overly negative, but this is a very embarrassing display thus far.
Reply/Quote