Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
That was right in front of the ref too
Reply/Quote
TD for Cleveland but that is incomplete OB?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well at least now the browns will get enough time to get another TD
Reply/Quote
LOL. I freaking love how Mixon refused Price's help up. I would have done the same thing and told him to ****ing block someone and don't worry about helping me up after you almost get me killed.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:18 PM)Housh Wrote: Losing by 40 to great teams sucked but at least those teams are amazing

Lose by 40 here and i don’t see how anyone watches another game. This is the damn Browns. Shame on this team for being so worthless without AJ Green. Philly lost their god damn QB last year and won you telling me this team is pure trash after losing one receiver?

Horribly built team and a horrible coach.

We have no vets on this team who can lead by example. Literally all our vet players suck pure donkey meat except Geno and Dunlap

Couldn't have said it any better.
Reply/Quote
Mikey Boy,

Show us you care. Fire someone at halftime. Anyone.

Giancarlo
Reply/Quote
Really hate wasting my weekends on this

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
If Mike doesn’t make a change today, it is not going to happen. He is literally sitting there watching a team that was horrible under Hue and made a change at coaching that is absolutely dismantling his team. What more proof than this would that dumbass need?

The Bengals offensive scheme is a joke. The Bengals approach to offense has not adjusted for 15 years.
Reply/Quote
Think I might become a Chiefs fan
Reply/Quote
Lmao that isnt a catch but the TD is
Reply/Quote
Update : Bengals president Mike Brown just announced a 10 year extension for head coach Marvin Lewis and for the rest of the team as well including every player ever cut from the roster since 1968.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:23 PM)Lucidus Wrote: How can this team look so incredibly over-matched by the Cleveland Browns?

They look as though they were not at all prepared to play this week, in any facet of the game. Even worse, they are allowing Mayfield and the Browns offense to look like the second coming of Brady and the Patriots.

I don't mean to sound overly negative, but this is a very embarrassing display thus far.

Are you seriously asking how a Marvin Lewis coached Bengals team can look over-matched?
Reply/Quote
That's not a catch but the TD is? The NFL is a joke. He had control to the ground, play over.
Reply/Quote
that is PI
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:24 PM)Spikestrip Wrote: Who is seriously placing blame on Dalton? Is he good? Nope. Is he the reason this team/game is so horrible? No. The Browns scored every time they had the ball. Making highlight reel material twice. Dalton does play defense our offensive line.

Browns are in the Bengals backfield so fast and the defense is playing two hand touch. Bad Andy doesn't matter now.

Wasting breath here man.. It was Dalton's fault before he even threw the pick.

The man is somehow supposed to find people open, who can't get open, run for his life and make his running backs gain yards.

Mixon has 5 carries for - 1 yard. 

I accept it and move on. 

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:15 PM)Millhouse Wrote: When I got into premier league quite a few years ago, I ended up following Manchester United. I figured since they have a rich history, 1st class organization, etc., definitely not picking a Bengals like team over there lol.

I picked a winner (Devils) when I first got really into hockey back in the early 00’s. I’ve watched them win multiple Stanley Cups, and play in a couple others. Glad I didn’t go with the Ohio team who is still looking for their first playoff series win after 18 years.

People can talk about bandwagon fans all they want, but fact is certain franchises deserve their fans, and others don’t.

Reply/Quote
Got it
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:24 PM)Spikestrip Wrote: Bad Andy doesn't matter now.

Bad QB play always matters.  I can't help but notice how much nicer the numbers of the QB who is up by 28 points right now look.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:24 PM)Spikestrip Wrote: Who is seriously placing blame on Dalton? Is he good? Nope. Is he the reason this team/game is so horrible? No. The Browns scored every time they had the ball. Making highlight reel material twice. Dalton does play defense our offensive line.

Browns are in the Bengals backfield so fast and the defense is playing two hand touch. Bad Andy doesn't matter now.

Wasting breath here man.. It was Dalton's fault before he even threw the pick.

The man is somehow supposed to find people open, who can't get open, run for his life and make his running backs gain yards.

Mixon has 5 carries for - 1 yard. 

I accept it and move on. 

Reply/Quote
It's gotta suck to be one of these announcers tryin to act excited about this game.
Reply/Quote