Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
(12-02-2018, 04:14 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Uhhhh tripping is still a penalty no?

It wasn't tripping the guard and centers feet were planted. Willis was trying to squeeze through and tripped himself doing it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:15 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Simple, both teams have the same record but the NFL clearly prefers Denver.

It is the world wide football federation, indeed. They have selected D. Broncos to go to the playoffs this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Say what you will but the defense has look better under Marvin Lewis

You forgot the ninja.

The Marvin defense has played against Mayfield, Jackson, and Keenum and gave up 35 in the first half against the Browns, a record amount of rushing yards to Jackson, and are about to lose to Keenum.

This is not better. They still look like crap, just crap against subpar QBs rather than crap against Brees and Mahomes.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Denver getting preferential officiating.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 7 penalties for 55 yards, DEN 1 for 15.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:09 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Are you watching this?  There was no hold on that play whatsoever
I am sick of watching this bullshit. How can someone even have a chance?

Actually, it’s a radio day for me. It doesn’t sound like I’m missing much though. The OLine seems to have a shit load of penalties though.
Reply/Quote
sigh

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Excuse is: Refs missed them..

Yeah, they just happen to miss those, but they get super vision all the sudden when we are on offense. It has been third and at least 25 on the last 2 series. 
Reply/Quote
easy TD, yet another waste of a Sunday afternoon lol. Driskel, show us something this drive.
Reply/Quote
I wonder what would happen if every Bengals player decided to just quit the game to protest the uneven flags... 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
7-0 with this O and thats all Denver will need
Reply/Quote
I feel like this team just finds new ways to get worse.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Typical drive for the other team. 40 penalty yards 20 offensive yards. Sick
Reply/Quote
8 penalties. 7 accepted and the half isn’t over.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Marvin should just pull his team off the field, take the mike and publicly call out the refs and refuse veto play another down until they are replaced.
Reply/Quote
177 points in the 2nd quarter against the Bungles according to Laph.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:18 PM)grampahol Wrote: I wonder what would happen if every Bengals player decided to just quit the game to protest the uneven flags... 

I thought the Defense had already quit since the start of Week 1.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Driskel needs to get his legs involved in this 2 minute drill
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:18 PM)grampahol Wrote: I wonder what would happen if every Bengals player decided to just quit the game to protest the uneven flags... 

They didn't already quit games ago?
Reply/Quote
Let's go O!!!! get something going
Reply/Quote