Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
And no touch on those last few passes. Part lack of reps and part really what the rap has always been on Driskell.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bullock with 17 straight inside the 50.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Poor throw but you have to question the 3rd down Core connection again.

It's as if our coaches have no creativity.

The throw it up to AJ Green plays don't work when Green is hurt.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:29 PM)thillan Wrote: Lol Bobby Hart yelling at Driskel even though it was his fault. Getting worked by Von.

It’s because Driskell is using the same cadence each time, it’s why Miller is smoking him off the snap.
Reply/Quote
There goes the shutout..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I just don’t think Lazor is that good. Shocker
Reply/Quote
meanwhile Tate is watching a worse WR play
Reply/Quote
I would have done an onside kick there.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:32 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Core fcking blows cant even get seperation
vs a 2nd string cb

The ran a route for Core into the Endzone and he doesnt bother looking. WTF?
Reply/Quote
Going to need the defense to score to win.
Reply/Quote
We just need to do our job. We did some good things and bad things, we just need more poise and make plays. Wash, rinse repeat.
Reply/Quote
At least Core is reliable on his predictability.
Reply/Quote
Hugh giving Marvin advice while walking off the field? Almost like two trash bags on the curb talking.

Reply/Quote
8 penalties. How many will we end up with?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Cleveland losing 23-0.

Mayfield threw 3 interceptions in 6 plays

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:32 PM)impactplaya Wrote: meanwhile Tate is watching a worse WR play

Come on, Ross isn't THAT bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:33 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: The ran a route for Core into the Endzone and he doesnt bother looking. WTF?

I hear he’s a good STplayer.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 04:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hugh giving Marvin advice while walking off the field? Almost like two trash bags on the curb talking.

"The plan is working, the plan is working!! I can be HC next year!!!!!!"
Reply/Quote
Unpopular opinion here, but Von isn't offsides. One of Von's best traits is his ability to time the snap. Jeff isn't switching up his cadence much and Von is feasting off of it.

Pretty much every Bronco game thread has people screaming that Von is offsides, but he isn't. He is just that good at timing it, and that explosive.
Reply/Quote
I don't understand Lazor. He didn't scheme easy throws for Andy but did so for Driskel until that last drive.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote