Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
This season is a nightmare. 3 lost seasons in a row. Definitely don’t think this team wins another game
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:04 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Drek is a fantastic corner

It wasn't on him...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:04 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: At this point, have Driskell air it out. Nothing else to lose. Seriously

He can't, because the offensive line puts him in 3rd and 30 every drive.

And once again, we lose Mixon, our best offensive player because of our playcalling.
Reply/Quote
Go team!  I'm so excited ..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:04 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: At this point, have Driskell air it out. Nothing else to lose. Seriously

Lazor is trying to figure out which wr screen and 2 yard outs to call
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
That look from Lewis doesnt even begin to tell you the story? Sucks to be a Bengals fan.

Reply/Quote
12 men on the field for a PAT?

THE REFS HAVE IT OUT FOR US! (Or this is just a shitty, undiciplined, ill prepared team.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:04 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Drek is a fantastic corner

Were you just saying this to say it, or did you mistake Phillips for Dre?
Reply/Quote
Darrin Simmons used to be our most reliable coach but special teams have been awful this year. I get that some is that the constant turnover of players due to injuries but some of these penalties are ridiculous

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And the attendance is going to continue to go down
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: somebody said here Keenum was trash. hmmm...   Broncos score.. why can't we see this from ROSS?

I'd be surprised if Ross doesn't get his usual 2 catches and a pointless TD today. If the Broncos get more than 16 or so up on us Ross will cut the defect.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: somebody said here Keenum was trash. hmmm...   Broncos score.. why can't we see this from ROSS?

Ross can only run one route consistently and that's alone the back of the end zone where the out of bounds line guides him in a straight line.

Reply/Quote
This pretty much sums up me watching the Bengals :

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Lazor is trying to figure out which wr screen and 2 yard outs to call

And, "Is it Gio's or Mixon's turn? HEHHEHEHEHE" - caught Marvin's giggle probably.
Reply/Quote
Sloppy. Undisciplined. Unprepared.
Reply/Quote
I know a lot of fans went Marvin Lewis fired but they would just replace him with Hue Jackson in the same problems would continue.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Welp see what happens this drive..About to go outside to get some sunshine for a bit here soon.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
There isn’t a coach on this team who’s job shouldn’t be in jeopardy.
Reply/Quote
Well at least Mikes car wash doesn't have to lose money on two sack games this season . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Think we can get to 20 penalties?
Reply/Quote