Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
ball game lol, what an effing waste of a Sunday once again.
Reply/Quote
Hahahaha

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well that’s game. I think I’m done watching for the year really no point. Yet another blowout incoming
Reply/Quote
Marvin has to go and bring Hue with him.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
No Cincinnati coach should survive the next 24 hours.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just walk away, Marvin. Just walk away
Reply/Quote
Well, that Lindsey run helps my fantasy team. Alas, fantasy is always more rewarding than reality when you are a Bengals fan. Hey, speaking of fantasy, is Driskel the answer at QB yet? I like that kid's moxy and athleticism.
Reply/Quote
6 -10 here we come. Raiders will throw their game against us
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How can any owner as old as MB not see that this is a complete shit show from front to back every single week.

Because he saw the team in the 90s. This to him is good football with just a little bad luck.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Every fan with a team in the "in the hunt" category looking feverishly to see if they play the Bengals this season. mauahahaha
Reply/Quote
"Marvin Lewis defense is better."
-A bunch of people who stuck their head in the sand, having their delusions not age well.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: That play leaves a guy unblocked by design, it belongs to the QB.

You’ve got to at least slow him down. He can’t just get a free run. And driskel has had pressure all day long.
Reply/Quote
How did we score 3 points? The followup is how did we win a game this year lol.
Reply/Quote
Lol that girl was dozing off it looked like on her dude's shoulder...then the Bengal fan next to her actually did doze off.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well that’s game. I think I’m done watching for the year really no point. Yet another blowout incoming

If Boyd is out for the game we might get to see Driskel forcing the ball to Auden Tate.  That's pretty much something people wanted for most of the season, righT?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:10 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Why is core still on this team?

Because we drafted him and we are slowly developing him at a very cheap price.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
This is great. I took Lindsey in fanduel. Don't know what anyone else is doing yet...but i wasn't sad at that run. 

But to my point...this thing just needs to keep going straight down the toilet. Get as painful and ugly as it can to force that shithead owner to fire the current shithead coach. This team needs to be blown up from the top down. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Many teams have the Victory formation to end the game, bengals is the only team to have the Defeat formation. hehe..
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: No Cincinnati coach should survive the next 24 hours.

Mike is probably drafting Marvin's new extension as we speak.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, that Lindsey run helps my fantasy team.   Alas, fantasy is always more rewarding than reality when you are a Bengals fan.  Hey, speaking of fantasy, is Driskel the answer at QB yet?  I like that kid's moxy and athleticism.

Pretty sure I heard that Tom Brady was calling him up to ask for tips at QBing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote