Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trump tweets thread
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(12-03-2018, 10:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:

I had shared this also...this one is pretty bad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
He went on a tear last night and again this morning.

I think he's sick.

I don't know if it is psychological or chemical, but he needs help.

He must really be concerned about the news coming out today....
(12-07-2018, 06:17 PM)GMDino Wrote:

He must really be concerned about the news coming out today....

...wow, Tillerson was just awful. What moron chose that guy in the first place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"Smocking"

Mellow
(12-10-2018, 03:01 PM)GMDino Wrote:

"Smocking"

Mellow

What does he mean? Smoking? Shocking, a shocking gun? A mocking gun?
(12-10-2018, 03:31 PM)hollodero Wrote: What does he mean? Smoking? Shocking, a shocking gun? A mocking gun?

I'm sure he meant "smoking".  I'm NOT sure he knows he spelled it completely wrong.
(12-10-2018, 03:31 PM)hollodero Wrote: What does he mean? Smoking? Shocking, a shocking gun? A mocking gun?

(12-10-2018, 04:03 PM)G MDino Wrote: I'm sure he meant "smoking".  I'm NOT sure he knows he spelled it completely wrong.

Sure, those just looking to find fault with Trump will see it that way. Smirk

But a smocking gun is a real thing, sometimes smocked together out of very high quality material--Russian yarn--and can only be worn by people with direct connections to the Kremlin.

That no smocking gun was referenced in Mueller's report shows clearly that Trump is out of the woods.  NO COLLUSION!
More fun to pretend Trump is an imbecile that face facts--Witch Hunt is almost over.   Yes

[Image: Djhw5aSUUAA4V24.jpg]
Anyone remember the Stormy Daniel defamation case against Trump? The one that was thrown out. He celebrated the occasion with a tweet calling her "Horse face" and referring to Avanatti as a "3rd rate" lawyer. Well, the other shoe just fell. Daniels ordered to pay over $293K in Trump legal fees for the case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-orders-stormy-daniels-to-pay-trump-dollar293k-in-legal-fees/ar-BBQP2CS?ocid=spartandhp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(12-11-2018, 07:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone remember the Stormy Daniel defamation case against Trump?  The one that was thrown out.  He celebrated the occasion with a tweet calling her "Horse face" and referring to Avanatti as a "3rd rate" lawyer.  Well, the other shoe just fell.  Daniels ordered to pay over $293K in Trump legal fees for the case.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-orders-stormy-daniels-to-pay-trump-dollar293k-in-legal-fees/ar-BBQP2CS?ocid=spartandhp

Oh, I remember. "Rhetorical hyperbole" is protected by the first amendment. What a proud mud wrestling victory for Trump.
(12-11-2018, 07:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh, I remember. "Rhetorical hyperbole" is protected by the first amendment. What a proud mud wrestling victory for Trump.

He has to win a lawsuit sooner or later.

Besides:

The payoff never happened.

He didn't know anything about the payoff.

The payoff was done by Cohen.

Cohen was just paid a retainer.

Cohen did it without Trump's approval.

No campaign funds went to Choen.

Trump reimbursed Cohen.

Trump didn't know he reimbursed Cohen.

It wasn't a campaign violation.

It was a private transaction.
On thursday, December 13 at 11:08 am the POTUS took time out of his busy schedule to tweet:

Smirk
(12-13-2018, 01:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: On thursday, December 13 at 11:08 am the POTUS took time out of his busy schedule to tweet:

Smirk

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4572208]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(12-11-2018, 07:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone remember the Stormy Daniel defamation case against Trump?  The one that was thrown out.  He celebrated the occasion with a tweet calling her "Horse face" and referring to Avanatti as a "3rd rate" lawyer.  Well, the other shoe just fell.  Daniels ordered to pay over $293K in Trump legal fees for the case.

Gofundme.  Won't cost her a cent. 

Third shoe drops when Trump is out of office defending a felony charge.
(12-13-2018, 05:19 PM)Dill Wrote: Gofundme.  Won't cost her a cent. 

Third shoe drops when Trump is out of office defending a felony charge.

The beauty of it all is Trump admits to paying off women he had affairs with...and none of his supporters bat an eye.

It's glorious to watch.
(12-13-2018, 05:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: The beauty of it all is Trump admits to paying off women he had affairs with...and none of his supporters bat an eye.

It's glorious to watch.

Well of course. All politicians lie. I don't hear anyone going and on about Clinton's affairs. 

And sure, I wouldn't tweet some of the things he does. But you have to go by results. And right now we have a strong economy and lowest unemployment rate since WW II.  A new round of tax cuts for even more economic stimulation. Strangling environment regulation is being rolled back.  We are deporting free-riding illegals and stopping them at the border. We have a US embassy is in Jerusalem. Iran got a thumb in the eye and the Korean penninsula is a summit away from denuclearization.  A hundred OBama executive orders are undone. Allies are contributing a little more to NATO. Russia has gone from being hostile to the US president to very friendly. VERY friendly. We have an amazing new NAFTA agreement, and China has agreed to lower tariffs on American goods--or may agree too. Soon. And Trump has promised to build a wall. Plus he put two federal society judges on the SCOTUS.  Trump has spoken out against Democrats accused of sexual assault. So that is a lot in two years.

So less than three days after saying he would be "proud" to shut the government down to get funding for his wall that a) he said is already being built and is incredibly effective and b) that he said Mexico will pay for...somehow; the POTUS is telling the DEMOCRATS they better not cause a shutdown.

And his minions eat...it...up.