Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
No worries! Bald headed coward Hue will be our next 15 year head coach
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:12 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: He was healthy at the beginning of the season and our offense scored so yeah Im pretty sure that hurts this offense.  Im sorry I forgot that Tyler Kroft got hurt too. 

Kroft is JAG.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:10 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Burfict just giving up on tackling now

When has that out of shape thug ever bothered showing up this year ?
Reply/Quote
Can we move on from Burfict as well. We save over 6 million off the cap if we cut him. Our whole linebacking corps is garbage.
Reply/Quote
Why are we using timeouts in this half? Are we trying to make sure the Browns get another possession?

Reply/Quote
Burfict needs to step away from football because the concussions look serious at this point.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Burfict is a jinx, every time he comes back from a suspension we go on a losing streak.
Reply/Quote
Spiro and Adam head of the Baker Mayfield fan club!! I think they are getting a little moist in the booth
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:14 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Burfict's dead again.

Well there's always the Alliance of American Football League.

I Hate You could be a name for him.  I know they're not gonna use fake names... but still!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:16 PM)Since82 Wrote: Can we move on from Burfict as well. We save over 6 million off the cap if we cut him. Our whole linebacking corps is garbage.

I hope, add Nickerson, MJ, Redmond, Hart and others.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Burfict needs to step away from football because the concussions look serious at this point.

Not according to his agent $$$$$$$$$$$$. Wink
Reply/Quote
Hey look! It’s 0–16 like the browns were last season. Amazing
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:17 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Burfict is a jinx, every time he comes back from a suspension we go on a losing streak.

Yeah, if we just get rid of Burfict, Marv would be a good coach...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:15 PM)Trademark Wrote: When has that out of shape thug ever bothered showing up this year ?

Thug?
Reply/Quote
Anyone see how Burfict treated the trainer there? What a ****ing ass.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yeah, if we just get rid of Burfict, Marv would be a good coach...

Marvin is the jinx enabler.. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:17 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Spiro and Adam head of the Baker Mayfield fan club!!  I think they are getting a little moist in the booth

I know if I were an announcer I'd spend less time talking about how well the #1 overall pick is playing and I'd focus on fluffing up Marvin Lewis and our no-name roster.
Reply/Quote
I refuse to watch this team. Did I see the boxscore right??? Driskel with 3 yards passing the 1st half. 3???
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 04:20 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Anyone see how Burfict treated the trainer there? What a ****ing ass.

Not a good look.

Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure there is a free agent Veteran WR not playing that are 10 times better than Ross, Core and Erickson
Reply/Quote