Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trump tweets thread
(12-14-2018, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: So less than three days after saying he would be "proud" to shut the government down to get funding for his wall that a) he said is already being built and is incredibly effective and b) that he said Mexico will pay for...somehow; the POTUS is telling the DEMOCRATS they better not cause a shutdown.

And his minions eat...it...up.

At this point I wonder why he doesn't just simply claim the wall is already finished and Mexico has sent a cheque. And whoever claims there is no wall simply is an angry democrat and an enemy of the people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-14-2018, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote:
So less than three days after saying he would be "proud" to shut the government down to get funding for his wall that a) he said is already being built and is incredibly effective and b) that he said Mexico will pay for...somehow; the POTUS is telling the DEMOCRATS they better not cause a shutdown.

And his minions eat...it...up.

Totally false. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS. I have heard Trump say so myself. They want to let everyone in.

Those fake Americans will then vote for Democrats.

This is doctored fake news video.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
So is someone going to Trump suing SNL won't be worth tax payers funds?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Yikes...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

LOL. Trump reminds me of the military planes that use chaff as a evasive measure to avoid getting hit by missiles. Just keep tweeting any BS everyday
to muddy the waters. So sad.
(12-17-2018, 11:13 AM)GMDino Wrote:

Sidenote to this story:  Just found out the accused is from the Pittsburgh area.

Mellow

Quote:I know tech better than anyone...

Cool

Mellow
(01-04-2019, 01:30 PM)GMDino Wrote:
Mellow

Hmm, if anything could bring Trump down it would be asserting that he is better than Ronald Reagan...right?
Must be some bad legal news coming out.

Also...this is awful.  Stupid, poorly informed and awful for the POTUS to say.

"Forrest"   Smirk

Nervous
When potentially bad news comes about about DJT you can count on a tweet storm as he tried to get the cameras focused back on him again.

Also you can usually rely on people to fact check him and note that the man cannot hep himself.

(01-09-2019, 11:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Must be some bad legal news coming out.

Also...this is awful.  Stupid, poorly informed and awful for the POTUS to say.

"Forrest"   Smirk

[Image: 42036159.jpg]
I'll put this here even though it two things he said rather than tweeted.

Today he did this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/02/07/trump-national-prayer-breakfast/2799508002/

Quote:"Since the founding of our nation, many of our greatest strides – from gaining our independence to abolition of civil rights to extending the vote for women – have been led by people of faith," Trump said.

(video at the link)

That's an obvious mistake.  Clearly he didn't read the teleprompter right or simply wasn't paying attention.  It happens.  No harm, no foul.  People who believe he is really against equal rights will jump on it of course.  Welcome to the internet.

However just the other day we got this gem from DJT:

Soooo....was this on purpose?   Cool
(02-07-2019, 01:51 PM)GMDino Wrote:
Soooo....was this on purpose?   Cool

People backed into corners sometimes do that.  They were really playing YOU! Rolleyes
I now believe it all makes sense, Trump doesn't actually understand what the word collusion means.

(02-18-2019, 09:42 AM)Au165 Wrote: I now believe it all makes sense, Trump doesn't actually understand what the word collusion means.

And this tweet, followed by 

which comes less than a week after one of his supporters attacked/pushed a BBC camera man at one of his rallies.

The man doesn't care about anything except making himself look good.  Every bad thing is a lie/fake.

He's a sad little "man".  Something most voters knew.