Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mueller Report thread
(04-09-2019, 04:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Except William Barr would be if your buddy was the Judge. Mueller would be the cop, I guess?

Also they already have a phrase for that:

"I got caught stealing. My buddy was the judge who oversaw my case. We Talked About Our Grandchildren and now everything is fine. They really Loretta Lynch'd that away for me."

- - - - - - - - 

Wait, you mean this isn't a new thing and politicians will always look out for their own? Damn, and here I thought we could talk about how this is groundbreaking and how Trump is Hitler.

I think you are mixing up the alternative definition of trumped with william barring. 

Trumped - accepting no responsiblity, deflecting most often with a bold face lie , and blaming an obama or clinton.

And no. Acting like party over country is an acceptable defense is the weakest and most lame argument i have heard yet.
Can we at least wait to see what he releases to who before we start talking about what he has released to who?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-09-2019, 03:50 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Whats another word for cover up?

We could make a new one. For example. I got caught stealing. My buddy was the cop that showed up. He william barred the shit and i went on my merry way.

Benghazied?

WTS, I hope they release every word of the report that does not jeopardize American lives or operations. If Trump is found to be in cahoots with Russia I hope he is impeached at a minimum. I'm just not one to put the cart before the horse.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-09-2019, 09:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Benghazied?

WTS, I hope they release every word of the report that does not jeopardize American lives or operations. If Trump is found to be in cahoots with Russia I hope he is impeached at a minimum. I'm just not one to put the cart before the horse.  

Yeah Pence gets to finish the term then gets two more.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(04-09-2019, 09:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah Pence gets to finish the term then gets two more.

Well those slamming Trump for not being a "real Christian" wouldn't be able to pull that card on Pence. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-09-2019, 09:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well those slamming Trump for not being a "real Christian" wouldn't be able to pull that card on Pence. 

No they’d rip him for being a real Christian. LOL

Ha Ha! Can't wait for the criminal referrals of all the Dem operatives that conspired to take down a sitting President to start coming out. The entire fake investigation into collusion is going to backfire, in the worst kind of way.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-09-2019, 09:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No they’d rip him for being a real Christian. LOL

No, they'd rip him for using his faith to make policy....like wanting gay conversion therapy. Mellow

At least Trump just hides behind it to get votes and doesn't really use it. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-09-2019, 10:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ha Ha!  Can't wait for the criminal referrals of all the Dem operatives that conspired to take down a sitting President to start coming out.  The entire fake investigation into collusion is going to backfire, in the worst kind of way.

Is this like the people who posted that the Mueller investigation was definitely going to find something on Trump and bring down his presidency?

Asking for a friend.  Mellow
(04-09-2019, 10:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is this like the people who posted that the Mueller investigation was definitely going to find something on Trump and bring down his presidency?

Asking for a friend. 

Liar!

(04-09-2019, 10:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ha Ha!  Can't wait for the criminal referrals of all the Dem operatives that conspired to take down a sitting President to start coming out.  The entire fake investigation into collusion is going to backfire, in the worst kind of way.

It's already coming out that Hillary's email problem was worse than it was reported.  I don't know how I feel about this.  She was the 'candidate'. But if Comey extremely careless'd Hillary and then went after Trump, I think we need to figure out what the FBI was doing.

https://www.weeklyblitz.net/world/fbi-helped-in-suppressing-hillary-clintons-email-scam/
(04-09-2019, 09:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah Pence gets to finish the term then gets two more.

I suspect he isn't electable. At least for POTUS.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-09-2019, 10:16 PM)Goalpost Wrote: It's already coming out that Hillary's email problem was worse than it was reported.  I don't know how I feel about this.  She was the 'candidate'. But if Comey extremely careless'd Hillary and then went after Trump, I think we need to figure out what the FBI was doing.

https://www.weeklyblitz.net/world/fbi-helped-in-suppressing-hillary-clintons-email-scam/

WTH site is that?  LMAO!

It's like if James O'Keefe and Alex Jones had a love child that was raised by Eric Trump....

I dont think anyone who attempts in the tiniest amount to consider current events in a non partisan unbiased manner can say what you say there.

The only way you can say that is if you operate with a total partisan mindset. Complete disregard for a tsunami of indictments and guilty pleas surrounding our presidents political team is 100% irrational.
(04-09-2019, 10:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: WTH site is that?  LMAO!

It's like if James O'Keefe and Alex Jones had a love child that was raised by Eric Trump....

Hell if I know what site it is. Ha.  The source of the story though is credible to me.
(04-09-2019, 10:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont think anyone who attempts in the tiniest amount to consider current events in a non partisan unbiased manner can say what you say there.

The only way you can say that is if you operate with a total partisan mindset. Complete disregard for a tsunami of indictments and guilty pleas surrounding our presidents political team is 100% irrational.

Aren't like 95% of them for lying, or tax/campaign fund laws? I can only name Paul Manafort off the top of my head as people with actual proven and punished Russia links.

Roger Stone was arrested for obstruction and false statements, not Russia collusion.
Michael Flynn plead guilty to making a false statement to the FBI, not Russia collusion. (No jail.)
George Papa-whatever plead guilty for making a false statement to the FBI, not Russia collusion. (14 days in jail.)
Michael Cohen was hit for campaign finance laws, tax laws, and a count of lying to Congress, not Russia collusion.

There was some guy in Callifornia hit for identity theft and 6 months in prison, and another guy in London hit for making false statements to the FBI and already served his 30 day sentence for it.

Real question, not picking a fight or anything. It just seems lying was the majority of the problems, most of it seemingly unnecessary by a lack of Russian Collusion-related charges on anyone outside of I think only Manafort.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(04-09-2019, 11:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Aren't like 95% of them for lying, or tax/campaign fund laws? I can only name Paul Manafort off the top of my head as people with actual proven and punished Russia links.

Roger Stone was arrested for obstruction and false statements, not Russia collusion.
Michael Flynn plead guilty to making a false statement to the FBI, not Russia collusion. (No jail.)
George Papa-whatever plead guilty for making a false statement to the FBI, not Russia collusion. (14 days in jail.)
Michael Cohen was hit for campaign finance laws, tax laws, and a count of lying to Congress, not Russia collusion.

There was some guy in Callifornia hit for identity theft and 6 months in prison, and another guy in London hit for making false statements to the FBI and already served his 30 day sentence for it.

Real question, not picking a fight or anything. It just seems lying was the majority of the problems, most of it seemingly unnecessary by a lack of Russian Collusion-related charges on anyone outside of I think only Manafort.

Yeah. Manafort was really the only one involving Russians. And that was indirectly (Russian supporters in Ukraine).

I should qualify that with a "that we know of", because somethings are still being investigated or haven't been made open to the public. But then again, I wouldn't want to get people too excited. I suggest sticking to Barr's interpretative summary of what Mueller said for the moment.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-09-2019, 10:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: WTH site is that?  LMAO!

I looked it up. It's a tabloid newspaper published in Bangladesh. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_Blitz

Lots of pro North Korean stuff, apparently. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
(04-09-2019, 11:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Aren't like 95% of them for lying, or tax/campaign fund laws? I can only name Paul Manafort off the top of my head as people with actual proven and punished Russia links.

There was investigation. Obstructed from the top down basically from the get go. With indictments and guilty pleas. This involving the highest ranking person in our government and many people he surrounded himself with. This isnt fake or a witch hunt. Dude was a scumbag who settled a lawsuit for running a scam college and ripping hard working americans off right before taking office. 

Why is this seemingly brushed off? And now people like sunset want the people who let america know this illegal shit was happening thrown in jail. Wtf
(04-10-2019, 09:48 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:
Why is this seemingly brushed off?
And now people like sunset want the people who let america know this illegal shit was happening thrown in jail. Wtf

Because, that wasn't even the premise of the "investigation", in the first place.  Now, we're going to get to the bottom of how this contrived attempt to sabotage a US President even came to be.

I mean, if it was good for America to scrutinize a sitting Pres. on false pretenses, then it has to be good for America to get to the bottom of the real underlying forces at hand, right?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23