Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
Why is Amani O from PSU falling in the draft? I thought he was pretty good CB for PSU.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jordan is another pick showing ZT is serious about setting our offense up to control the line.
Reply/Quote
Cool, just checked and saw we grabbed Jordan. That’s a sold pick in the 4th. And as others have said he is a guard not a center. That’s why his stock fell a bit. He was ok at center but great at guard previously. This could be another great bengals 4th round. Some real high potential with these guys. Although I don’t expect Finley to be anything more than a good backup
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 02:45 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Not at all thrilled with the selection of Jordan. He was the weakest link on the Buckeyes offensive line last year. He constantly caused movement penalties snapping the ball. I certainly hope the plan is to work him at G.

Did you not see Isaiah Prince play on that line the last 3 years?
Reply/Quote
Trayveon Williams hanging around is kind of strange. Hope he's still around when we pick again.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 02:58 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Did you not see Isaiah Prince play on that line the last 3 years?

Sure did and Jordan should have never been playing center. Here is to hoping he can regain the form he showed playing G. He does have the measurables that could lend itself to playing RT as well.
Reply/Quote
My Guess is that the Bengals either trade up in the 5th or stay put in the 6th and will target Chase Hansen.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Bengals gave up their 5th and 6th to move up to the back of the 4th. So no 5th rounder. We have three 6th rounders left or as coach Callahan called them, glorified free agents.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 02:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Taylor said he wants OL that can play multiple positions, looks like he got another one

That, and they seem to have a whole lot of depth to choose from. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 02:07 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Good Lord the whining by many is getting so tiring. F@#k the chart they saw their guy and went to get him. Good move. Let's see yesterday it was why did they trade back they can not possibly roster this many draft picks. So now they package some to make a good move and their is complaining about that.

WOW!

Except I'm not whining, those are values that are widely posted and used as a guideline.  I believe if you go back and read my posts you'll see I said I hope they use some of these picks to trade up for guys they want.  I hope Finley becomes an above average qb for us but I'm skeptical.  

Glad you're back to make everything sunshine and roses with everything they do.

Where's the sarcasm emoji again?
Reply/Quote
This draft is about getting stouter in the trenches.

6 picks and only one skill position player.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:01 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Trayveon Williams hanging around is kind of strange. Hope he's still around when we pick again.

Agreed.  I heard he was picking up a lot of buzz ahead of the draft.  Really surprised he is still not drafted.  
Reply/Quote
Michael Jordan: "Its been a dream of mine to play for the Cincinnati Bengals since I was a kid."
Reply/Quote
Joseph goes to Buffalo. Feels like the LB crop this year is either dropping or has a lot of issues we don't know about.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This draft is about getting stouter in the trenches.

6 picks and only one skill position player.

I like it.  Trenches picks tells me Taylor has a plan to lay a foundation and maybe upgrade the skill position players next year.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Everyone they drafted plays within five yards of the ball. Tells you what they value in shaping this team.
Reply/Quote
Jordan was the 1st OSU Freshman Olineman to start immediately since Orlando Pace
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Couple of flyer 6th round picks I'd like to see.
The CB outta James Madison. I'll find his name soon
Preston Williams, wr from Colorado st I think
Another lb or maybe jalen jelks, de
Reply/Quote
It's going to be 15 years until we pick again. lol.
Reply/Quote
David Long, West Virginia. Tremendous linebacker that is being overlooked because of size. This kid is a baller!
Reply/Quote