Reply/Quote
When was Peko's last multi-sack game???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess Peko made up for his Penalty
Reply/Quote
Get in mah belly!
Reply/Quote
This seems like the baltimore game all over again, except KC can move the ball lol. Flacco sucks.
Last sack they couldn't hold them, can they hold them this time?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Kirkpatrick needs to quit talking shit to the WR.  No need to fire guys up, especially when they keep burning you!

So talking shit is bad now?  I can never tell if we want to have swagger, or confidence, or be a bully, or not.  It's all so confusing.
Reply/Quote
Nice sack Domata !!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Kirkpatrick needs to quit talking shit to the WR.  No need to fire guys up, especially when they keep burning you!

Exactly!!!  Do it with your play, not your mouth.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I would love to know how the hell you defensive game plan for the Chiefs, and let Charles run free out of the backfield without a spy on him everywhere he goes?
Reply/Quote
Pressure has gotten to Smith. He could have set his feet and made that throw. Instead he slung it OB off of his back foot.
Reply/Quote
if they turn this 2nd and 19 into a 1st half of us will be pissed off
Reply/Quote
A lot of bending by the D today, O needs to keep putting up points.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: This seems like the baltimore game all over again, except KC can move the ball lol. Flacco sucks.
Last sack they couldn't hold them, can they hold them this time?

KC is crappo.  Unless Dalton has a total multi-tunover meltdown this game shant be close.
Reply/Quote
As bad as the secondary has been playing, still only giving up 3's.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So talking shit is bad now?  I can never tell if we want to have swagger, or confidence, or be a bully, or not.  It's all so confusing.

Well, if you keep getting burned and play like crap, maybe you should concentrate on your game instead of talking crap?  Just an idea.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Ok. Just got home and watching the game on my laptop. I saw the replay that lost our 3rd timeout but what happened to the other 2?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ha..."misunderstood".
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
True, but they're playing better than the Ravens lol. Chiefs get ball back at half, we need to put up another 7 before half. We're one mistake play (on D) from being tied/losing.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So talking shit is bad now?  I can never tell if we want to have swagger, or confidence, or be a bully, or not.  It's all so confusing.

When you're only being bailed out by the opposing QB throwing it off the mark, yes.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm guessing this means that you can't back up your claim?  Can't say that I'm surprised.

Perhaps you don't understand that I don't care. I'm enjoying the game.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote