Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Chiefs @ Bengals***
I seriously hope this game doesn't come down to Nugent trying to make a winning FG. Won't be able to watch.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: For those wondering why Nugent is still here after all of his struggles, he grew up a Bengals fan. Tell that to the FO and it's basically a non-cut clause in your contract.

He gets a little worse each week it seems !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Will we get mad if Lewis has to pull a TOmlin/Vick late in the game and keep going for it on 4th downs near the redzone? xD.

Marvin at half: "OK, Let's go. We have 15 minutes until the 2nd half starts."
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Defense needs to play lights out in the second half.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:29 PM)matmaven Wrote: I seriously hope this game doesn't come down to Nugent trying to make a winning FG.  Won't be able to watch.

I haven't watched a Nugent FG attempt since the miss in OT against Carolina last year. I feel your pain.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We haven't woken up in the 2nd half all year. We're -17 in the 2nd half. I hope to see something different or we're going to lose this one where Dalton is on fire.

I think we've been outscored something like 33-50 in the 2nd half so far this season. Hopefully, that changes today.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:29 PM)matmaven Wrote: I seriously hope this game doesn't come down to Nugent trying to make a winning FG.  Won't be able to watch.

Don't even say that. I don't want to think about it. I still get nightmares about the Carolina game.
Reply/Quote
Offense very good. Defense sloppy. Nugent meh.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:26 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: WTF?  He was clearly short of the 1st down and it is 4th.  The officials are about to bail out KC.

Saw that also!  Was not even close!!!  Like a yard or 2!!!!  I was cheering that they stopped him short!! 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:28 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: We got lucky....Nuge on his B.S. again, while the defense pretends J. Charles is Harry Potter

I'm pretty unfamiliar with Harry Potter, does he play football or something?
Reply/Quote
Take away Charles! Use hill and eifert more
Reply/Quote
Everyone in the secondary not named Adam Jones needs to step up.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Why are we letting them dictate the pace of the game? Green Bay put on the hammer and didn't let up until the lead was very comfortable.

We have such an elite offense, we need more plays and more possessions.

The 3rd down defense has been soft, soft, soft. Way too much space given in the slot and out of the flat on 3rd down.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure if it goes against the game plan, but leaving 25 wide open probably isn't ideal.
Reply/Quote
Based on stats so far this season, we lose -5.5 pts in the 2nd half.

Since we're up 2, we need to outscore them by 7pts in the 2nd half to win. =]
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What happened to Jeremy Hill running for 200 yards per game? Have off-season message board ramblings led me astray again?
Reply/Quote
Calm down chicken little's AD will come oud and toss 3 more TD's one to Burkhead..lol you watch.
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Defense gave up 260 yards that half.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:34 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: Calm down chicken little's AD will come oud and toss 3 more TD's one to Burkhead..lol you watch.

Are we a second half team? 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm pretty unfamiliar with Harry Potter, does he play football or something?

Yes he wears #25, rides a broom, has a cape, and plays with a gold ball!!!

Hard to see him I guess.
Reply/Quote