Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Chiefs @ Bengals***
(10-04-2015, 03:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What happened to Jeremy Hill running for 200 yards per game?  Have off-season message board ramblings led me astray again?

5 carries in the first half.  We only ran like 21 plays.
Reply/Quote
D can't keep them off of the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:32 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Why are we letting them dictate the pace of the game?  Green Bay put on the hammer and didn't let up until the lead was very comfortable.

We have such an elite offense, we need more plays and more possessions.  

The 3rd down defense has been soft, soft, soft.  Way too much space given in the slot and out of the flat on 3rd down.

I know I've said it a couple times already, but I really do think it comes down to coaching.  Ours are not as good as others.  We just have some talent that is able to do well despite them sometimes.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are we a second half team? 

We are whatever we need to be this year. I still have alot of confidence in this team.
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:39 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: D can't keep them off of the field.

Even though they only gave up 12 points in the half, really poor D effort.  They had the ball for 20 minutes and we had only 4 possessions.  O can't score if they are not on the field.

Might want to cover Charles on the checkdowns.
Reply/Quote
Let's pray Marvin makes some half time adjustments
Reply/Quote
We have a lot of little things to cleanup if we are going to pull of this game.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:34 PM)Dmac18 Wrote: Calm down chicken little's AD will come oud and toss 3 more TD's one to Burkhead..lol you watch.

I sure as heck hope so, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are we a second half team? 

We've been ahead at the end of every 2nd half this year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Nugent getting a short kick once again.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:42 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Let's pray Marvin makes some half time adjustments

Haha!!! When has he ever made any good half time adjustments?  There may have been one or two, but they are rare.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We've been ahead at the end of every 2nd half this year. 

Welp, you got me there.
Reply/Quote
True dat!

REALLY poor game plan by Guenther and REALLY poor execution in the secondary. Not to mention our DL is asleep against a bad Chiefs OL (Peko is the only one getting penetration....really?).
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:42 PM)djam Wrote: We have a lot of little things to cleanup if we are going to pull of this game.

We need Burfict back
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 03:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We've been ahead at the end of every 2nd half this year. 

That doesn't mean we are a good second half team.  That means we may have done well enough in the first half to hold them off.

Reply/Quote
Big holes in that D.
Reply/Quote
Can they actually hold on 3rd and 1???
Reply/Quote
Nice play Geno!!

Reply/Quote
We can't stop them between the 20's. Haven't been able to do it yet.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Big 3rd down
Reply/Quote