Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-23-2020, 09:45 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: This is the one year that I don't mind them dragging it out, after Saturday we go back to nothing new in the sporting world for the foreseeable future.

I mind it every year, because every year it gets worse. This was a chance for at least a breather, if not a reset on how absurd shit was getting. (They were planning on BOATING IN draft picks from their waiting room in Vegas to the stage.) I just need one dude in front of a podium announcing picks and maybe like 2-3 guys giving a 1 minute tidbit on the player. Done. Next pick. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Thats 3 new rookie QBs in the AFC.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 09:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Tua's family could show a little excitement...

Not surprised. The father apparently used to beat Tua with a belt for throwing INT’s...

Reply/Quote
No surprises yet in this one. Something surprising has to happen at some point right?
Reply/Quote
Good for Tua. Hope he is successful, just not as successful as Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Panthers in love with Love?

Mm probably not with all that money they gave to Teddy Bridgequarterback
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 09:58 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think it was a bad choice for Miami. He's had a lot of injuries, not just his hip.

It's a double-whammy because they passed on signing Brees because his injury was too scary.
Reply/Quote
Herbert has a great arm. Just looks to indecisive at times, and not the kind of body that can absorb sacks.
Reply/Quote
Hey there was a draft line for whoever the first pick hugged first it went Mom > Girlfriend > Dad. Joe hugged his dad first someone made some money.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
So I'm wondering... Has anyone heard if Jpoore and his 50 friends started their riot yet now that the Bengals selected Burrow? I keep checking the news but have not seen anything about a riot..

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:05 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: No surprises yet in this one. Something surprising has to happen at some point right?

You'd think, but a lot of teams might play it safe this year because of the lack of pro days and visits.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Panthers will go Derrick Brown

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's a double-whammy because they passed on signing Brees because his injury was too scary.

I don't know if Brees had a pattern of injuries like Tua, however.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not surprised. The father apparently used to beat Tua with a belt for throwing INT’s...

I'm pretty sure his father is King Hippo.

[Image: ChubbyEarlyCalf-small.gif]
Reply/Quote
Justin Herbert looks like a young Kurt Russell...Think "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes"... Well, a little older but not Snake Plissken older but you know what I mean
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Panthers will go Derrick Brown

Guess or spoiler?
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:05 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: No surprises yet in this one. Something surprising has to happen at some point right?

Giants pick was a little surprising.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:09 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Justin Herbert looks like a young Kurt Russell...Think "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes"... Well, a little older but not Snake Plissken older but you know what I mean

Sadly, I do.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Panthers will go Derrick Brown

Good call!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Great now the Browns will take Simmons
Reply/Quote