Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-23-2020, 10:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was printing sheets at work home making this a fun experience. Sitting here with wife and sister trying to look intelligent. LOL 

Ha, I remember when I used to have the time to do that. It took me picks 2-5 to get my 5 yo & twin 3 yo's to bed. I thought I was going to have my first pandemic rage fit when they asked for a 2nd book.
Reply/Quote
WR’s about to start flying off the board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:27 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Love is the only remaining QB with the possibility of a first round grade.
I wonder if New England takes him.
Reply/Quote
Here come the WR's
Reply/Quote
It’ll still take half there line to stop reader
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:28 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: God that guys face ?

My lady just said "That guy looks like a wookie or ewok"
Reply/Quote
I just saw the coolest commercial about Joe burrow on channel 9 I'm psyched!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Pretty much chalk so far
Reply/Quote
WTF is Bud Light Seltzer? Just saw that commercial. Isn't that just another name for carbonated water?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:30 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Ha, I remember when I used to have the time to do that. It took me picks 2-5 to get my 5 yo & twin 3 yo's to bed. I thought I was going to have my first pandemic rage fit when they asked for a 2nd book.

I'm 52. You'll get your time, eventually. Hang in there.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:33 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: WTF is Bud Light Seltzer?  Just saw that commercial.  Isn't that just another name for carbonated water?
Its carbonated piss
Reply/Quote
I can’t understand the panthers pick? Should have taken Love now the Colts get a present
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:33 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: WTF is Bud Light Seltzer? Just saw that commercial. Isn't that just another name for carbonated water?

Seltzer is all the rage with the kids right now. I see that White Claw stuff everywhere.

Reply/Quote
I thought Burrows mom was pretty hot
Reply/Quote
We’re going to be able to get a really good WR at 33...

Reply/Quote
Bengals may have an opportunity to get at top tier wide receiver and round two. I am surprised that none of the wr have been drafted thus far.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 10:33 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: WTF is Bud Light Seltzer?  Just saw that commercial.  Isn't that just another name for carbonated water?

mixed with beer?
Reply/Quote
Hoping somehow Wirfs falls to 33. Or there should be a WR like Denzel Mims
Reply/Quote
Didn't realize Becton was a local kid to me
Reply/Quote
Man. There was a run on the free agent olineman this year, now there's a run on them early in the first round. I hope there is something decent left for us later in the draft.
Reply/Quote