Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Gil Brandt called that kid the best corner in the draft
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well the thought that we were getting a big time LB starter in the draft seems less likely now, as this was not a super deep class and it has been well plundered. WR more likely now.
Reply/Quote
Dolphins grabbing key positions in their rebuild. Quarterback Offensive Tackle and Cornerback.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:59 AM)Joelist Wrote: Well the thought that we were getting a big time LB starter in the draft seems less likely now, as this was not a super deep class and it has been well plundered. WR more likely now.

Logan Wilson is still there and Lap mentioned him as a possibility.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:55 AM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Anyone want Gross-Matos or Epenesa???

Baun or Trade methinks...

Jon Runyan OWNED Epensa when Michigan played Iowa. I mean, Epenesa looked so pedestrian, I wondered why he's ranked so highly. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I kinda teared up when queen and Wilson went. Hoping 1 slid to us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Why were those olympics from the 90’s pictures in black and white?
Reply/Quote
There's a WTF pick, especially with Diggs still on the board.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:00 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Jon Runyan OWNED Epensa when Michigan played Iowa. I mean, Epenesa looked so pedestrian, I wondered why he's ranked so highly. 

He's a 4 or 5 tech Espensa is gonna slide well into the second round.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:00 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Logan Wilson is still there and Lap mentioned him as a possibility.

I suppose. I would rather we had traded up to get a surer bet. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:00 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Why were those olympics from the 90’s pictures in black and white?

Pre-digital days.

Color film was freakin' expensive.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:00 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Why were those olympics from the 90’s pictures in black and white?

1890s?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:45 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’ll trust Baltimore’s ability to find good LB talent. They usually do an excellent job at finding LB’s.

This. It’s going to be trouble for us that these LBers like Bush and Queen keep going to teams in the AFCN that know how to build good defenses.

Reply/Quote
Here comes the run on Corners.
Reply/Quote
Either Jones or Mims will be available.

This is a result.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:00 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Logan Wilson is still there and Lap mentioned him as a possibility.

I might be mis-remembering, but I thought he mentioned him for the 3rd round. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:57 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Eason. But i'm not sure we'd trade with the steelers

If the Steelers want to trade up for Eason I happily swap picks.  That dude folds like a lawn chair the second a whiff of pressure comes his way.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It seems so weird seeing Mel Kiper on NFLN
Reply/Quote
KC... I'd jump on Dobbins but im a homer
Reply/Quote
Vikings take a db after losing 2 decent cbs eh?
Reply/Quote