Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Give me Jones, Baun, Higgins or Epenesa (or maybe Gross-Matos, though I don't know much about him) and I'll be happy.

Blacklock and Mims are my nightmares haha.
Reply/Quote
Jones or Mims/Higgins/Pittman.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:04 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Give me Jones, Baun, Higgins or Epenesa (or maybe Gross-Matos, though I don't know much about him) and I'll be happy.

Blacklock and Mims are my nightmares haha.

I'm good with any of the first 3 names, or Mims, Pittman Jr, or Malik Harrison.  The problem is with everyone of those guys I can make a case to myself of why we should have taken one of the others...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jones/Mims/Higgins i'd be happy with right here.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Jones or Baun
Reply/Quote
While I like the back-and-forth on who the Bengals should pick, it is AWESOME to be able to watch a live sports event. Knowing how an event turns out takes almost all the fun out. The NFL Draft is the polar opposite...this pick a case in point!
Reply/Quote
Rumors of Blacklock and Mims on twitter today. Has to be someone else, right?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:00 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Schefter saying Bengals staying put at 33.

Yup. I'll bet it's Mims. 

Another tidbit. Last night Trey Wingo said a certain NFL LB coach had told him he wished people would stop putting Jordyn Brooks in their mocks because he wanted other to sleep on him. Today he just said he knows the Bengals coaching staff loved Brooks. So, i'll bet it was us who told him that, and we'd have taken Brooks if he'd have lasted that far. 
Reply/Quote
No trade.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
YGM
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Pick Jones already.

Reply/Quote
Was hoping for a trade back but sounds like they are making a pick. Would take Jones but I'm guessing Mims.
Reply/Quote
Bracing for the out of left field 2nd round pick

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I find it interesting that they listed edge rusher as a need with Dunlap, Hubbard, and Lawson as the top 3...
Reply/Quote
Gimme Hunt
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Don't really want it to be Mims. If going receiver I'd Rath go higgins. Would like Jones or baun. Wouldn't be surprised if it was swift or dobbins
Reply/Quote
Goodell needs to work on his teleprompter reading skills.
Reply/Quote
And they are showing Higgins house...
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 08:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I find it interesting that they listed edge rusher as a need with Dunlap, Hubbard, and Lawson as the top 3...

Lawson is in his contract year, Dunlap aging, a general lack of depth behind those three and considering Lawson gets injured basically every year, I get why it's considered a need. More a day 3 need than day 2 need though.
Reply/Quote
Jones or Baun imo
Reply/Quote