Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-24-2020, 11:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 5,125 users active in the past 24 hours

1,324 users active in the past 60 minutes

Who Dey

Thanks for getting us back up so quickly!
Reply/Quote
Sorry about the downtime everyone. We should be good to go now. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 5,125 users active in the past 24 hours

1,324 users active in the past 60 minutes

Who Dey

Good to see the board is healthy :andy:

Reply/Quote
Josh Jones is gone by the way. I'm hoping for John Simpson in the 4th
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why Wilson over Baun?

Better cover skills. They didn’t get Schobert in FA, so they drafted his clone. Good pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol we were debating Jones vs Braun last round and now here they are again.

I believed Jones was not a good fit.. as for Baun, I wanted him but i did not know he had some medical issues that seemed to push him down the board.. Wilson can cover better though than Baun
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:48 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Please baby Jesus give us John Simpson tomorrow morning...

He's the best of a handful of OL I'd be happy with, including Burrow's center Cushenberry.  I'm not content with the OL, but Simpson would be a boulder at RG.
Reply/Quote
Had to turn off 700WLW. Mo Egger and Tony Pike acting straight chicken shit toward the Ravens and it's annoying as ****.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: Was that all us fans or did we get some kind of DDoS hit?

Insane spike in activity within a very short period.
Reply/Quote
If he makes it to 4, do we consider ADG and revamp the entire D? Or are we practically required to go OL from here out?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:27 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Josh Jones is gone by the way.  I'm hoping for John Simpson in the 4th

hope Peart from Conn.. slides to 4th.. I like him with Simpson also
Reply/Quote
Board crashed I assume?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:27 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Better cover skills. They didn’t get Schobert in FA, so they drafted his clone. Good pick.

Exactly. I have some Browns friends who wanted him because they echo the same thing. He is a clone of Schobert.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Insane spike in activity within a very short period.

Ah. We hit a server load limit. Cool!
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson crashes the board. Who da thunk it?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: Logan Wilson - has cover skills and is a true MIKE with a second gear letting him be useful as a pass rusher. Of the LBers on the board he was also the one carrying a plug-in starter grade.

Baun was a plug in starter also but heard medical issues pushed him down.. Wilson seems like a solid pick.. fits what we need well
Reply/Quote
Think they may address the offensive line with there 4th round pick wouldn’t mind Muti from Fresno State or Niang from TCU at tackle. I would take a filer on Trey Adams later on in the draft at tackle.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: hope Peart from Conn.. slides to 4th.. I like him with Simpson also

Lucas Niang is the top of my board with Lloyd Cushenberry and Matthew Peart next.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This draft is insane. We haven't drafted a player i don't LOVE yet.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sorry about the downtime everyone. We should be good to go now. 

You dididnt have to add bandwidth did you?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote