Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 01:07 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: They may like Michigan guard Bredeson better.  But it should would be hard to past on either because both are nasty.  My guess atm is Bartch.  

(04-25-2020, 01:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Josh Simpson

Any way the look its guards. Jason Peters or Kelvin Beachum to bring in at Tackle?

Or a 6th round pick for Trent Williams lol. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Biadasz, Wangho, Bartch, Bredeson, Runyan at OL or....

Thaddeus Moss at TE, don't know of any other TE's that are out there?

Still would be all for ADG of course even if we got Wilson.
Reply/Quote
I really want Simpson, Biadasz, or Kindley... just one of them please... 2 would even be better
Reply/Quote
Are Lemieux and Kindley still available? If so, I wonder what made the drop like rocks.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:08 AM)Synric Wrote: Forgot about Prince Tego Wangho. Its him or Tyler Biadasz.

I think Anae may be in play as well. There was talk they were looking at edge and he definitely would add value at this point.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:12 AM)Synric Wrote: Any way the look its guards. Jason Peters or Kelvin Beachum. 

Or a 6th round pick for Trent Williams lol. 

If Bengals could swing Williams or Peters that would calm me down some.  I hope they go IOL, IOL, Toohill, Mckivitz.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I want John Simpson. 6'4 320 pounds, Guard from Clemson. 34.125" Arms 34 Bench

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/john-simpson?id=32195349-4d53-5559-6e58-1567c1c85840
Reply/Quote
Bartch, Charles or Simpson. Adg or dye lb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
So many great prospects to choose from, beauteeful. Smirk
Reply/Quote
I really like the Bengals draft don't get me wrong. Burrow enough said. Higgins the outside receiver they needed and Logan Wilson a very good linebacker.

But damn still feels like they are treading water in the AFC North.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
SOOOO many offensive linemen available tomorrow at 107. I'm hoping for Prince Tega Wanogho but Tyler Biadasz, Ben Bartch, Jack Driscoll and Netane Muti would all be phenomenal choices.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:21 AM)Synric Wrote: I really like the Bengals draft don't get me wrong. Burrow enough said. Higgins the outside receiver they needed and Logan Wilson a very good linebacker.

Hard to not feel that with what the Ratbirds have been doing, damn. Building one hell of a team over there.

Still think it only takes one hit to really hurt them and you know what I mean. He cannot run around like that for long.

No QB can.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:22 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: SOOOO many offensive linemen available tomorrow at 107. I'm hoping for Prince Tega Wanogho but Tyler Biadasz, Ben Bartch, Jack Driscoll and Netane Muti would all be phenomenal choices.

Simpson too and Bredeson. Tons of good OL to pick from.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:14 AM)samhain Wrote: Are Lemieux and Kindley still available?  If so, I wonder what made the drop like rocks.

They're guards.
They were always going to go in day 3.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:21 AM)Synric Wrote: I really like the Bengals draft don't get me wrong. Burrow enough said. Higgins the outside receiver they needed and Logan Wilson a very good linebacker.

What players (realistically) would have moved the needle more? We’re absolutely horrendous when AJ isn’t on the field, so Higgins will help there, and LB (imo) was by far our weakest position group.

If Burrow is as good as I think he’ll be I don’t think we’re a last place team anymore. Honestly I think the Steelers could be in the basement. As crazy as that sounds.

Reply/Quote
I'd be happy with any of Anae, Kindley, Lemieux, Dye, Moss, Simpson, or possibly ADG. I'd like to get ADG later if possible.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:23 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hard to not feel that with what the Ratbirds have been doing, damn. Building one hell of a team over there.

Still think it only takes one hit to really hurt them and you know what I mean. He cannot run around like that for long.

No QB can.

He’ll be able to do it for a few years, but it’ll eventually catch up with him. Maybe drafting Dobbins they plan to not have Lamar lead the team in rushing going forward. Hopefully right around the time Lamar is wearing down, Burrow is just coming into his prime...

Reply/Quote

If Green, Lawson, & Williams are healthy we have a dangerous team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What players (realistically) would have moved the needle more? We’re absolutely horrendous when AJ isn’t on the field, so Higgins will help there, and LB (imo) was by far our weakest position group.

If Burrow is as good as I think he’ll be I don’t think we’re a last place team anymore. Honestly I think the Steelers could be in the basement. As crazy as that sounds.

None. The Bengals have had a A draft in my book so far. 

Honeslty it's just I believe the AFC North is going to be an extremely tough division in 2020.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:13 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Biadasz, Wangho, Bartch, Bredeson, Runyan at OL or....

Thaddeus Moss at TE, don't know of any other TE's that are out there?

Still would be all for ADG of course even if we got Wilson.

They coached Harrison Bryant TE at the Senior Bowl. Same with Akeem Gaither. That's why I think it'll be one of those 2 guys.

Prince Wenego is there though with the other Guards in Kindley and Simpson.
Anae and Alton Robinson are there for DE
Moss at TE
Dye at LB also
They could even go WR again with Antonio Gandy Golden, Coulter from RI, Gabriel Davis, or Tyler Johnson from Minnesota. All steals in the 4th Rd.

Again, they're sitting pretty with guys we have talked about them getting or needing.

I'm excited for tomorrow, I kind of hope they trade down for an extra pick. Too many good talents still....
Reply/Quote