Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
C'mon Weaver, slide to us
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:01 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: How far can Jake Fromm fall for you to be okay with us drafting him?

Like i said, give me a vet OL on the phone now and then take Fromm.  I'm baffled with him still there.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:01 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: Tyler Badass might be worth the pick for his name alone.

If it's hip checks out fine he's a leader and he's nasty
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Sorry not concerned at all about the Rats.

They'll do okay in the regular season until teams actually understand that if you keep Jackson from scrambling (disciplined pass rush) the Rat offense sputters. Both of the last two seasons as soon as they hit a good defense in the playoffs with an actual game plan they were handled easily.
Reply/Quote
Weaver, Driscoll, Muti, Prince, Hall
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:58 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Screw the Ravens. It seems like they've had 32 picks already.

Seriously are they even gonna have roster spots for all of these picks? We may be grabbing a player or two from them off the waiver wire
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:58 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Screw the Ravens. It seems like they've had 32 picks already.

They can have quantity. We're getting quality.  ThumbsUp
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:00 PM)matmaven Wrote: 17 rounds in the 70s

How many less NFL teams were there back then?
Reply/Quote
Badass > Bredeson
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:02 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think the Bengals ought to take a risk on that Fresno guard Muti

I know the Bengsls talked to him during the pre-draft process.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I'm just curious. How long can the Bengals wait to cut Dalton? As long as they need to sign draft picks, right? Which could be pushed back to start of training camp? Or even later if they cut/restructure other contracts?

So maybe they should just give a big FU to the team's hoping to sign Andy after he's cut, by holding on to him very late. I mean if you're a team banking on a new starting QB, don't you need him sooner on your team so he can learn your offense and develop chemistry with his teammates?

Maybe we can do this and end up getting Dalton on a pay cut because it might be too late for other teams to sign him and he has to take a pay cut by default. Although that runs the risk of pissing him off and causing a distraction.
Reply/Quote
We'll know soon enough - we will be up momentarily.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Seriously are they even gonna have roster spots for all of these picks? We may be grabbing a player or two from them off the waiver wire

I don't think so and I think the Bengals can really be scavengers for the waiver wire
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I think Weaver at EDGE makes more sense overall, but Quez Watkins would be a nice snag to back up Ross at X for next year and perhaps if Ross isn't retained.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry not concerned at all about the Rats.

They'll do okay in the regular season until teams actually understand that if you keep Jackson from scrambling (disciplined pass rush) the Rat offense sputters. Both of the last two seasons as soon as they hit a good defense in the playoffs with an actual game plan they were handled easily.

That’s all fine and good, but the goal every year to even get to the playoffs should be winning our division. And that’s going to be very tough for the near future.

Reply/Quote
Weaver, Muti, Prince Tega, Hall, Biadasz
Reply/Quote
Teams saw Fromm's horrific deep throw at the combine and put him on notice.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I do like the idea of potentially Prince Tega as a developmental guard, but I don't know that much about him.
Reply/Quote
Jack Driscoll goes before Prince Tega Wanogho...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:04 PM)Synric Wrote: I know the Bengsls talked to him during the pre-draft process.

I think Muti or Weaver have big ceilings in our worth the risk here
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote