Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 03:42 PM)Housh Wrote: One of the best drafts in recent memory

Nobody coming in with injury concerns, everyone fitting a need. This is gonna be good

ADG has injury concerns.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:50 PM)TJHoushmandzadehs Shiny Shoes Wrote: ADG has injury concerns.

Not really. He had his surgery, he’ll be fine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Damn really wanted Biadasz, Nick Harris. Kindley and The Oregon G Luimeux something gone too?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Wasn't on NFL Network. Saw pick 146, went to a commercial about birth control, then it came back to Seattle on the clock. Had to watch the scroll on the bottom to see who we picked.

Yes it was.

We don't get ESPN in Canada so...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Just another thought. Should we grab a WR to put on ST as a punt returner? Any good players left?

Erickson is safe as the kick returner, but is Brandon Wilson set at PR?
Reply/Quote
Sorry was out walking my dog. Pats took a kicker in the 5th? Strange.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Just for fun where do you think Jake Fromm goes? To who and when?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:54 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Sorry was out walking my dog.  Pats took a kicker in the 5th?   Strange.

Bill sabotaging the franchise on his way out...
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:52 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Just another  thought. Should we grab a WR to put on ST as a punt returner? Any good players left?

You have it backwards. 

Brandon Wilson is the Kick Returner and was one of the best in 2019. Alex Erickson was the Punt Returner.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:54 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Just for fun where do you think Jake Fromm goes? To who and when?

Atlanta makes sense
Reply/Quote
Kindle Vildor is the villain in the next Bond film.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:55 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Bill sabotaging the franchise on his way out...

Maybe they are planning to tank for Lawrence next year.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:49 PM)Okeana Wrote: Trey Adams as a player is a top tackle.  He's just Mr Glass.  Instead of wishing for a bigger dick he really needs to wish for a healthy body. 

Maybe he figures even if he's in a cast all the time he might get paid. And when you're not able to get out of bed, he's gotta think of some way to pass the time.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:50 PM)TJHoushmandzadeh Wrote: ADG has injury concerns.

having 1 injury isn't concerns lmao

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:52 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Just another thought. Should we grab a WR to put on ST as a punt returner? Any good players left?

Wilson is the KR. Erickson and Phillips are the PR.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:54 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Just for fun where do you think Jake Fromm goes? To who and when?

6th Round.  Jacksonville.
Reply/Quote
God Mel Kiper looks so damn mad
Reply/Quote
If Sweet Lou cannot fix the defensive side of the ball next year he needs to go for sure.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:59 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: 6th Round.  Jacksonville.

I’m gonna say Patriots with their next pick. Been saying that since round 3 though.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 03:55 PM)Synric Wrote: You have it backwards. 

Brandon Wilson is the Kick Returner and was one of the best in 2019. Alex Erickson was the Punt Returner.

You're right. I now remember he was one of the bright spots even though the offense wasn't capitalizing on the positions he gave them.

So maybe we should get a burner as a PR and potentially let go of Erickson. While I like Erickson, it maybe time to get an upgrade.
Reply/Quote