Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Okay doctor that's nice and thanks for the info. Let's see the pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Hakeem Adeniji OT Kansas.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Hakeem Adenji-OT

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Got an offensive lineman
Reply/Quote
There's our lineman. Round 6 is about where I had Adeniji going. Can slide him into OG if needed.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Adeniji any good?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Better guard than tackle
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Okay doctor that's nice and thanks for the info. Let's see the pick.

He’s only a 3rd year resident. Let’s here from a veteran
Reply/Quote
Adeniji will be on the inside.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Adenjii is another team captain. Torn labrums in both shoulders 2017

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
great pick. Was put into a run scheme at kansas, but is much better in pass protection

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:43 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: He’s only a 3rd year resident. Let’s here from a veteran

Yeah but he played football lol

Remember when I wanted the bengals to draft him. Definitely hear the Rhodes scholar in him.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:43 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: He’s only a 3rd year resident. Let’s here from a veteran

Aren't you done?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I don't know this guy, feed me info.

I hope the "we didn't draft an OL crowd" is appeased, but probably not since he's a 6th rounder.
Reply/Quote
Another senior bowl guy.
Reply/Quote

If you want to see a great video, I posted one in the Covid-19 thread in Klotsch from a critical care pulmonologist who is working on the the front lines in NYC.  He made the video for his friends and family and it is really good and helpful.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The Patriots have two picks at the end of this round. Call them up, beg them to take Dalton.
Reply/Quote
PFF

Adeniji is simply too sloppy in a number of different technical aspects of the position to bet on making an impact anytime soon. He's athletic enough to play tackle in the NFL, but his production at Kansas isn't convincing us to overlook his issues.

Unsurprisingly, he got owned to the tune of 39 pressures that season. In the subsequent years though, that number continued to dwindle. From 21 as a sophomore, to 15 as a junior, to nine this past season. Adenijicontinually posted low run blocking grades though as he still has far too many whiffs in the run game. That stagnating grading profile is worrisome with how far Adeniji still has to go.

Sounds like they didn't think he was coached up well at Kansas.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 04:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: If you want to see a great video, I posted one in the Covid-19 thread in Klotsch from a critical care pulmonologist who is working on the the front lines in NYC.  He made the video for his friends and family and it is really good and helpful.

I had to get out of those threads. The liberals were frustrating me. Which is 99% of this board lol
Reply/Quote
Why do we still have Dalton! Can’t we find a trade partner? Would we have been better off shipping him just before the trade deadline last season?
Reply/Quote