Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
Prince Tega Wonogho and KJ Hill are still on the board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No. 180 overall: The Bengals select OL Hakeem Adeniji, Kansas

Chris Trapasso gives the pick an 'A-': "Adeniji has swift hip roll off the snap and plays with impressive explosiveness. Pop in his punch, just late with it at times. Kind of a OT/OG tweener. Bengals had to add more talented blockers to the roster. They get one here."

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:49 PM)Synric Wrote: I know people are on Thaddeus Moss but how about Stephen Sullivan TE LSU 7th round.

Or Hunter Bryant.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm saying folks are just making up the only way Andy stays here if he takes a paycut. Tobin had said from jump any decision made on Andy will not be based on money. We've signed players but we've also released players. Folks were saying "Andy's going to JAX", hell Jax is still taking a cap hit of #18 Mil for a player not on their team. The Bengals have lots of moves they can make if they want to free up cap.

Burrow is going to sign for the rookie scale. 

You'd have to cut a few players to account for almost 18 million.  And who in their right mind would ever pay that amount to a backup QB?  That's the big issue.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. 180 overall: The Bengals select OL Hakeem Adeniji, Kansas

Chris Trapasso gives the pick an 'A-': "Adeniji has swift hip roll off the snap and plays with impressive explosiveness. Pop in his punch, just late with it at times. Kind of a OT/OG tweener. Bengals had to add more talented blockers to the roster. They get one here."

He'll serve as a backup guard primarily, and swing tackle if needed. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. 180 overall: The Bengals select OL Hakeem Adeniji, Kansas

Matt Minich did a bit on him in a video on our day 3 options. There's reason for optimism with him. Smart guy. Loves the game.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Prince Tega Wonogho and KJ Hill are still on the board.

Is it just me and my lack of knowledge or did Prince drop like a rock?  I thought he was graded higher from what I read.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:01 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: He'll serve as a backup guard primarily, and swing tackle if needed. 

(04-25-2020, 06:01 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Matt Minich did a bit on him in a video on our day 3 options. There's reason for optimism with him. Smart guy. Loves the game.

Good to hear. He's flexible. Patch and play. Couldn't we have done better? Or are we no longer seeking starters? Serious question.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Prince Tega Wonogho and KJ Hill are still on the board.

What did PTG do to get him here? A project backup LT is worth a 7th.  Hunter Bryant could easily be the 3rd TE as a pass option, they have a lot of blockers competing for that spot though. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 05:27 PM)JSR18 Wrote: I want Rodrigo Blankenship in the 7th. If not, offer him the max for UDFA. Huge kicking upgrade and cheaper than Randy...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Look up Dominic Eberle....MONSTER leg.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:03 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Is it just me and my lack of knowledge or did Prince drop like a rock?  I thought he was graded higher from what I read.

I think I've heard there were some medical issues there.  Add that on top of being raw, and he's dropping like a rock.

EDIT: Found this checking out his knee predraft https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2020/02/after-knee-scope-prince-tega-wanogho-will-have-private-pro-day-in-april.html
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:03 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Is it just me and my lack of knowledge or did Prince drop like a rock?  I thought he was graded higher from what I read.

Alot higher 3rd round. Something happened will be interesting to see what happened.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The critics are full of it. The Ravens are crushing this draft hard.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:01 PM)McC Wrote: You'd have to cut a few players to account for almost 18 million.  And who in their right mind would ever pay that amount to a backup QB?  That's the big issue.

We have to account for about $8 Mil. and that's accounting for all our draft picks

Look at this and tell me Katie's not contract savvy enough to clear that and then some without touching Andy:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/cap/

Hell, you cut Williams and Hart and you're there

I'll ask again: Why are folks making up the only way Andy stays here if he takes a pay cut. 

But we can discuss this at a later date. Today and this thread is about the 2020 draft. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good to hear. He's flexible. Patch and play. Couldn't we have done better? Or are we no longer seeking starters? Serious question.

If were going for a starter we wouldnt have drafted ADG in the 4th. That was our last chance to get an lineman with starting potential. All these other guys are gonna be backup developmental guys. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:03 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Is it just me and my lack of knowledge or did Prince drop like a rock?  

Yep. Dropped like a rock of a fentanyl overdose at his home at Paisley Park in April 2016. Didn't know he played football though?

Reply/Quote
Eagles just took Prince.. Lets get Moss in the 7th, im sure that will make Burrow happy.
Reply/Quote

I remember from a few months ago that some people on this board had him mocked in the 3rd or no later than 4th.

Don't know why he's still there almost in the 7th.
Reply/Quote
Wow Colts trade up and have next 3 picks.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
We coached DT Benito Jones, G Tremayne Ancrhum, OT Alex Taylor, and OT Terrence Steele during Senior Bowl. Might grab one of them here or UDFA.
Reply/Quote