Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
(10-18-2015, 03:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Look at the stats, you lose, good try though. Hill is molasses. 5 carries 12 yards. Enough said. Look at the year. Sorry man, you rank your RBs via 1 yard TD rushes, I rank my RBs via a healthy Giovani Bernard.

We can have the excuse that Buffalo has the 3rd ranked Rushing Defense for HIll. And then you have GIo Bernard who will go for 100 if he was rushing all 4 Quarters.

I guess we are having a great season when people want to argue about which of our RBs that have scored a TD today is better.
Reply/Quote
Great job again D!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
G-fense!
Reply/Quote
That D came to play. Time to take a two score lead.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
EJ Checkdown..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great field position! Let's go!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Ok. So I just got home in time to watch the last Bengals offensive drive (that ending in Gio's rushing TD).

How's the game gone so far? I saw that McCoy started the game wih a big run, but outside of the score I haven't seen how the team has played.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Defense winning this game for us again.
Reply/Quote
Bills so undisciplined
Reply/Quote
I love Giovani Bernard AND Jeremy Hill
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Another facemask! Start on their 36.
Reply/Quote
Bills stacking the box - run out of it.
Reply/Quote
...and Buffalo sets an all time pushup record under Rex...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: "Shut up" - great comeback for losing a statistical argument.  The only thing amazing about Hill are 1 yard TD runs. Funny to me you don't see the huge difference between our RBs. 

I haven't been around here very long but I already hate this guy.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:08 PM)matmaven Wrote: I guess we are having a great season when people want to argue about which of our RBs that have scored a TD today is better.

haha!!  Yeah, that's a great problem to have!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Nice to see some Marvin Jones!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:08 PM)matmaven Wrote: I guess we are having a great season when people want to argue about which of our RBs that have scored a TD today is better.

Yes, we are, but that's quite short sighted. 3 YPC on the season vs. 5.5. I don't get it dude, that's OK, emotions can rule your world, math rules mine. :)
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
4 down territory
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Look at the stats, you lose, good try though. Hill is molasses. 5 carries 12 yards. Enough said. Look at the year. Sorry man, you rank your RBs via 1 yard TD rushes, I rank my RBs via a healthy Giovani Bernard.

We can have the excuse that Buffalo has the 3rd ranked Rushing Defense for HIll. And then you have GIo Bernard who will go for 100 if he was rushing all 4 Quarters.

Gio was great as a rookie, and shitty as a second year player.

Jeremy was great as a rookie (much more impressive than Gio was for an every down player), and so far has been shitty in his second year.

By my reasoning they will both be super studs next season!
Reply/Quote
Field Goal - 3 more!
Reply/Quote