Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
#27 Dre Craptrick = Buffalo MVP
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Was it short? I didn't see the ref's signal 'cause I was looking at the flag, but even if it was short, we're talking about 4th and inches and you gotta expect Ryan to go for it so might as well take the penalty and push them back and hopefully stop them.

Just over a yard shy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we had a legit D the score would be 17-0 going into the half. Both Buffalo TDs were the result of poor D play and not good Buffalo offensive play.
Reply/Quote
So We're up by 3...
We get the ball to start the 2nd Half.
And Buffalo has lost their biggest threat and really the only one to be doing much of anything today.
You got a scrub QB without Watkins and Harvin. The only thing that could go worse for Buffalo now would be for McCoy to go down holding the hammy again... which wouldn't surprise me at all.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:35 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Getting torched by EJ Manuel. Think about that. Brady will kill us

What do you think Ben and Brown will do. OMG. Scary thought. Then add our inability to stop the run w  Lav Bell at RB ----  that could get ugly unless our offense keeps pace w the 50 they will score on us. 
Reply/Quote
Solid half except the last play

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Good grief ..we're 5-0 and still winning this game and every player is suddenly garbage and totally useless?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I agree that no pass rush has killed the defense. Where are all these highly paid DLs at? Playing against a garbage o line today. Manuel looks good because he's standing in the pocket with no pressure. Wake up 96, 97, 90!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: If we had a legit D the score would be 17-0 going into the half. Both Buffalo TDs were the result of poor D play and not good Buffalo offensive play.

Yeah, but that's not as fun to watch and argue about, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:36 PM)Rattler Wrote: #27 Dre Craptrick = Buffalo MVP

Lmbo Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Just over a yard shy.

It's almost like we didn't realize where the spot was when we accepted the penalty.  And by the way, our d line is getting held on nearly EVERY drop back.  Hope we get some make up calls in the second half
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: Good grief ..we're 5-0 and still winning this game and every player is suddenly garbage and totally useless?

Reply/Quote
Our secondary is seriously suspect... There hasn't been a game where there's a blown coverage TD given up... Someone in the backfield is messing up big time.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:37 PM)Whacked Wrote: What do you think Ben and Brown will do. OMG. Scary thought. Then add our inability to stop the run w  Lav Bell at RB ----  that could get ugly unless our offense keeps pace w the 50 they will score on us. 

As if our ability to stop Ben was a possibility before today. Not seeing anything surprising on the field today. Doing well on offense and are giving up some big plays on defense. That's what we've seen all 5 weeks. There shouldn't be any surprise from anyone here today..
Reply/Quote
Those long clock killing scoring drives....a Bengals' D specialty !!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:38 PM)grampahol Wrote: Good grief ..we're 5-0 and still winning this game and every player is suddenly garbage and totally useless?

Welcome to GameDay thread.  I think we'll win this game now by a couple Touchdowns, but at this point the sky is falling.  That's how it is every week.  Buffalo fired all it's weapons except McCoy is about all they have left.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:36 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Pressure from defense===none.....Their starting LT (who sucks) is out and still not get pressure?   Ridiculous....I thrown the house at them in the second half...especially if Watkins is out

Yeah, really!!! Where is the pressure?  The second half better show a different defense.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
The worst player on this defense is the first player to the guy with the ball. He never makes a tackle. Ever.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:38 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I agree that no pass rush has killed the defense. Where are all these highly paid DLs at? Playing against a garbage o line today. Manuel looks good because he's standing in the pocket with no pressure. Wake up 96, 97, 90!

There have been several holds from Buffalo as the pocket has been collapsing. It's not like we aren't generating penetration.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:40 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Welcome to GameDay thread.  I think we'll win this game now by a couple Touchdowns, but at this point the sky is falling.  That's how it is every week.  Buffalo fired all it's weapons except McCoy is about all they have left.

It's more people being rightly upset that our D has pooped the bed yet again and yet again let a bad QB keep their team in a game we should be blowing them out in.
Reply/Quote