Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
Scoring points on the first second half drive is a must we need to keep a two score lead the way our defense is playing.
Reply/Quote
Paulie G. needs to start dialing up more blitzes period. put Manuel on his ass every single time he drops back to pass. if he beats you with a deep ball then so be it. grow some balls paulie G.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:41 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The worst player on this defense is the first player to the guy with the ball. He never makes a tackle. Ever.

Missing leader in the league in tackles, Burfict. Bengals just holding on until he comes back.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd be surprised is Watkins is back in the second half
Reply/Quote
Browns are down 10-7 now, with the way Peyton has played this year, would hate to see the Browns beat an undefeated team, lol
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:41 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The worst player on this defense is the first player to the guy with the ball. He never makes a tackle. Ever.

[Image: AP120426021503--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?w...height=465]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:42 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's more people being rightly upset that our D has pooped the bed yet again and yet again let a bad QB keep their team in a game we should be blowing them out in.

I'd like to welcome you to the National Football League, where blowout wins against good teams is the rarity and should not be expected. We don't have an elite defense, so I'm not sure where all of this "should be a blowout" is coming from.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:42 PM)WildCat Wrote: Paulie G. needs to start dialing up more blitzes period. put Manuel on his ass every single time he drops back to pass. if he beats you with a deep ball then so be it. grow some balls paulie G.

Dude is garbage. Against the Ravens he called the exact same play on about 50% of our defensive snaps. He has no clue how to call a game.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A Browns win today would help the Bengals in the long run. As long as the Bengals take care of their own business.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:44 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: I'd like to welcome you to the National Football League, where blowout wins against good teams is the rarity and should not be expected. We don't have an elite defense, so I'm not sure where all of this "should be a blowout" is coming from.

Unless you're the Cheatriots.
Reply/Quote
Our secondary is playing like hot garbage
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:42 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's more people being rightly upset that our D has pooped the bed yet again and yet again let a bad QB keep their team in a game we should be blowing them out in.

I get it - there's some problems to fix - but that problem will be another day.
We just won the game when the only receiver they really had left just went down w/ that last TD.

6-0, Baby!  It's a great day to be A Bengals Fan!  Who-Dey!!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
We need the big play offense to show up and give us some breathing room

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:41 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: There have been several holds from Buffalo as the pocket has been collapsing. It's not like we aren't generating penetration.

They called back AJ's 80 yard TD last week for FAR LESS than what's not been called today at least half a dozen times.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Unless you're the Cheatriots.

The Patriots? Who, that team that gave up 32 points to the Bills a couple of weeks ago and only won by 8?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:43 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I'd be surprised is Watkins is back in the second half

He popped that calf again.  He won't be playing again today.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
This kills me to say since Hill was my keeper this year (insert obligatory wince here) but can we finally let Gio be the starter? Hill has looked real slow all year and Gio is absolutely tearing it up. This is actually worse than letting Tate return the ball when Adam Jones is rested/healthy.

One running back is averaging 5.5 yard this year and 11.5 yards this game. The other is averaging 3.0 yards this year and 2.2 yards this game. Shouldn't be this hard of a decision. Offensive drives won't get far when you're essentially starting them 2nd & 8.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:46 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: He popped that calf again.  He won't be playing again today.

If he has Dre on him, he'll come back out in the 2nd half in a humaround and be wide open against #27garbage
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This kills me to say since he was my keeper this year (insert obligatory wince here) but can we finally let Gio be the starter? Hill has looked real slow all year and Gio is absolutely tearing it up. This is actually worse than letting Tate return the ball when Adam Jones is rested/healthy.

One running back is averaging 5.5 yard this year and 11.5 yards this game. The other is averaging 3.0 yards this year and 2.2 yards this game. Shouldn't be this hard of a decision. Offensive drives won't get far when you're essentially starting them 2nd & 8.

Hill just looks hurt imo. Maybe he's toughing through a serious injury. Physically Gio looks explosive while Hill just does not look the same physically as he did last year.
Reply/Quote
Need to take the kickoff and ram it down Rex's throat!
Reply/Quote