Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Big fat FG.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate this offensive line. They are such trash.. How many ***** TDs have we had called back this year??
Reply/Quote
Thought we looked alright on that drive. So much negativity. I’m just glad Burrow had a pocket to throw to Boyd earlier in the drive.
Reply/Quote
Jax worst at sacks. Bengals give up the most. Who wins when an easily movable object is met by a light breeze?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Is there anyone left in the universe who has positive things to say about the O-Line? They kill everything but defenders.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:31 PM)Tony Wrote: I hate this offensive line. They are such trash.. How many ***** TDs have we had called back this year..

Amazingly Redman hasn't been called for a penalty. Oh no! did i jinx it now?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Ross continues to be a healthy scratch.

---------

Not a TD, but Randy hits the FG!

Hmm, somehow I overlooked his name on the inactive list.

I think at this point, AJ should only take the field on 3rd down and red zone plays.
Reply/Quote
I love that James Harrison commercial

Imagine his big ass walking through your door with a voice saying he won’t stop until he tackles you
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:32 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Thought we looked alright on that drive. So much negativity. I’m just glad Burrow had a pocket to throw to Boyd earlier in the drive.

You are joking right?
Reply/Quote
It's a good thing the Jags "don't like to blitz".

JB actually has a little time today.
Reply/Quote
When was the last time i thought “wow, that was one hell of a play”?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hmm, somehow I overlooked his name on the inactive list.

I think at this point, AJ should only take the field on 3rd down and red zone plays.

I mean, he's not doing well in redzone either...the whole team isn't lol, ah if we only traded him for an offensive lineman 2 years ago
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:32 PM)Housh Wrote: I love that James Harrison commercial

Imagine his big ass walking through your door with a voice saying he won’t stop until he tackles you

I pull a Manning and lay down lol
Reply/Quote
Wasn;t that tipped?
Reply/Quote
For the love of
Reply/Quote
2 TD passes now called back on Burrow..
Reply/Quote
Are these Refs flag happy today or what? On both sides.
Reply/Quote
That throw to Boyd in the endzone was a thing of beauty.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Penalties continue to kill this team.

Reply/Quote
Jax getting bailed out by penalties
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote