Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(10-18-2020, 03:10 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: There it is, 3rd and long, throw a 5 yard pass.

What's the %chance of making the first down vs Bullock making 52 yard or longer (if sacked) FG? 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:09 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: AJ was wide open on that sack

They didnt show the safety shading and bating that corner route. It would have been an INT. Now Tyler Boyd came open late for a TD but Joe had already tucked it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sack on Burrow. Sample & AJ wide open.
Reply/Quote
D needs to step it up on this drive. Need a pick!
Reply/Quote
AJ wasn’t open there, camera angle fools you a bit there, it was actually the CB baiting that throw. My guess is it was single high cheating over top and he was trying to jump the under.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:12 PM)motoarch Wrote: 'fans' like you suck

No, we're the real fans because we actually have standards and live in the real world. The offense suddenly is stalling out and the D was awful the last drive when the Colts started throwing. These are the Bengals - we know how this goes. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:11 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I saw some said it would be on Burrow, but I didn't see any room for his motion in that 'pocket'

I'd have to watch again. 

Rivers has a great pocket to throw from. He will cut us up if we don't start attacking. 

Looked to me like the guards, like usual, got blown right past. 
Reply/Quote
Lucky he dropped that.
Reply/Quote
Notable QBs to change teams. Andy Dalton
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:13 PM)Au165 Wrote: AJ wasn’t open there, camera angle I fools you a bit there, it was actually the CB baiting that throw. My guess is it was single high cheating over top and he was trying to jump the under.

The safety was ready to close on that big time.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Time to dial up some blitzes Lou, none of this soft zone bullshit.
Reply/Quote
Fat Randy is the "fat" man performing the best on this team.
Reply/Quote
Is Andy still better than Tannehill?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Foot, I believe.

He came in with a shin injury, so it could be that...

he is in the locker room.  Looked like he was holding his wrist on his last play

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: No, we're the real fans because we actually have standards and live in the real world. The offense suddenly is stalling out and the D was awful the last drive when the Colts started throwing. These are the Bengals - we know how this goes. 

We're up 3 fin scores.

Go cry elsewhere 

You're not a real fan you're a crybaby.
Reply/Quote
They have to get some pressure.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Idk why any QB would throw at WJ3 or Bates with Bell and Phillips out there...

Reply/Quote
Bengals rush 3! That's the problem right there!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:14 PM)Destro Wrote: Fat Randy is the "fat" man performing the best on this team.

It ain't over until the fat man slips and pulls calf
Reply/Quote
I hate Lou's passivity.

Up 17. 3rd and 10. Rush 3.

Barf.
Reply/Quote